Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy told me he likes Aliens more than the SW films the other day... I was ashamed. Fury likes Alien more than SW. I can accept this... My top three is Empire, SW, Raiders.... It will always be this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first I thought I was your buddy, and was going to have to correct you on the film title...

Then I realized I am your friend. :1-1:

Is anyone getting concerned about the lack of information for this celebration? Since it was announced a year and a half ago it seems to me that there was plenty of time for planning and tons of things should have been announced by now. :dunno

It'll be the worse Celebration ever just because I decided to go this year :lol

Worse case scenario, I'll blow off a day or two and go to Disney Land or TJ for a donkey show and cheap prescription meds :yess:

My buddy told me he likes Aliens more than the SW films the other day... I was ashamed. Fury likes Alien more than SW. I can accept this... My top three is Empire, SW, Raiders.... It will always be this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lecture

It'll be the worse Celebration ever just because I decided to go this year :lol

Worse case scenario, I'll blow off a day or two and go to Disney Land or TJ for a donkey show and cheap prescription meds :yess:

Ummm ... you gonna get me some of them special meds right :1-1:

Is anyone getting concerned about the lack of information for this celebration? Since it was announced a year and a half ago it seems to me that there was plenty of time for planning and tons of things should have been announced by now. :dunno

It is weird that we're 2 months out and there really hasn't been many announcments. Seemed like for the last 2 Celebrations they slowly announced guests on a weekly basis, even put up a show store catalog a ways ahead. At this rate, we'll be getting our badges in the mail before we know who the major signers are.

It is weird that we're 2 months out and there really hasn't been many announcments. Seemed like for the last 2 Celebrations they slowly announced guests on a weekly basis, even put up a show store catalog a ways ahead. At this rate, we'll be getting our badges in the mail before we know who the major signers are.

They're probably (Hopefully) still working on the final details for everything.

But yeah, it's odd.

I guess I could care less about overpaying for someone to sign a picture so I am not to worried. I am more interested in the panels and other things to see.

The one panel we know will be there will be the cast of Rebels, but I'm losing interest in that show with each new episode. :monkey3

The one panel we know will be there will be the cast of Rebels, but I'm losing interest in that show with each new episode. :monkey3

giphy.gif

I think it's good, my 6 year old son is obsessed with it, who is obviously the target audience, I think we forget that its for the kid set, and not us old-timers.

Back