Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there, done that. Ken and I did recconaisance last year at WonderCon. All the panels will be in rooms on the upper level somewhat like OCCC. This convention center is smaller, but nice and cozy. I hope we have all the halls though, as for WC they didn't utilize the far left hall, there were other events going on. There was also a downstairs which was used for picking up badges, etc. it might be a bear queuing up for the Arena, depending on how they set it up.

Gonna be a blast no matter what! :D

Been there, done that. Ken and I did recconaisance last year at WonderCon. All the panels will be in rooms on the upper level somewhat like OCCC. This convention center is smaller, but nice and cozy. I hope we have all the halls though, as for WC they didn't utilize the far left hall, there were other events going on. There was also a downstairs which was used for picking up badges, etc. it might be a bear queuing up for the Arena, depending on how they set it up.

You are not the only one going Stormy ! :thwak

No he's not. He's riding UT's coat tails.

I'm sponsoring your nephew. ;)

Speaking of which, pending further information, I may have a ticket to sell. Anyone need a ticket still?

My Nephew !!!! :thwak

A little I'm sure, but there's other things I need to get back to.
Hopefully the inspiration of others can get some of my old gears grinding again. :lol
l

Oh do tell ...

1000x500px-LL-e94a9f9d_SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

Ya, I'm glad we got the lay of the land!

In fact, I think WC only used Halls A & B, plus the Arena and all of upstairs.
Yep yep! They will surely be using all of the Halls, and all of the rooms. It won't be as spread out as Orlando. The Arena will clearly be the main stage. Not sure how many other big rooms they have...

Back