Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I could care less about overpaying for someone to sign a picture so I am not to worried. I am more interested in the panels and other things to see.

I feel the same but none of the panels or other things to see have been announced. Hopefully they drop a bomb soon. :impatient:

Our first exclusive announcement:
10422151_1040944102588652_2748845845150609256_n.jpg

Ken needs a buffet to wake up. :/
Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm
Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan
And for good measure...

Fury likes Alien more than SW. I can accept this... My top three is Empire, SW, Raiders.... It will always be this way.
I cannot accept it. furystorm is dead to me now. Virtual repped for the last part!

At first I thought I was your buddy, and was going to have to correct you on the film title...

Then I realized I am your friend. :1-1:
You're clearly not my buddy. I may have to avoid this thread now...

Is anyone getting concerned about the lack of information for this celebration? Since it was announced a year and a half ago it seems to me that there was plenty of time for planning and tons of things should have been announced by now. :dunno
I am surprised as well. I think even Celebration Europe II had more programming announced by now...

Worse case scenario, I'll blow furystorm a day or two and go to Disney Land or TJ for a donkey show and cheap prescription meds :yess:
fury will be pleased to hear this, especially since M isn't going anymore...

The one panel we know will be there will be the cast of Rebels, but I'm losing interest in that show with each new episode. :monkey3
Me too. I'm not impressed. I don't care much about the characters at all. I enjoyed Clone Wars WAAAAAAAY more than Rebels... I thought Rebels had great potential, but to me, it's failing...

I think it's good, my 6 year old son is obsessed with it, who is obviously the target audience, I think we forget that its for the kid set, and not us old-timers.
And that is why they fail... They should have targeted BOTH audiences. Make it so that kids AND their original fans will enjoy it...

What is it? Your image is blocked here. And I don't see anything new posted on starwarscelebration.com...

The famous duo of C-3PO and R2-D2 weren’t the only Droids that found their skills put to use during the Rebellion’s struggle against the Galactic Empire. Among the other often unsung heroes include R3-A2 and K-3PO.

R3-A2 served alongside other Astromech Droids, serving the Rebel pilots as a navigator on their fighters and helping to keep their ships in top shape when not in flight, while K-3PO’s vast database and knowledge of military tactics served him in good stead as the coordinator of all droids at Alliance High Command up until his unfortunate destruction at Echo Base during the Battle of Hoth.

R3-A2 stands nearly 4 inches tall in 1/10th scale, includes alternate pieces allowing for display standing upright on two legs or inclined on all three, and comes with a special collector’s coin featuring the logo of Industrial Automation, the manufacturers of Astromech Droids. K-3PO stands over six inches tall, his white metal casing showing damage from a previous engagement. Both Droids feature magnets in their feet for extra stability on the included base, and assemble in seconds with the ARTFX+ line’s easy, snap-fit assembly.

This limited edition set will be available exclusively for purchase during Star Wars Celebration 2015 at Kotobukiya booth #1324 and through an exclusive pre-order opportunity for non-attendees on kotous.com beginning in April.

That's it??? Epic fail.

Continues their line of other con & retailer exclusives, I don't collect them but kinda wish I got in on them from the beginning, have a cool collection by now. It's what a con exclusive should be, a variant of a wide release item; if you like them, you get it, if you don't...one less thing to stand in line for.

hehehe, that should be the picture you use from now and forever, fury. So we can just make fun of ken every day. Wake up ken!!! The buffet is open now. :monkey3

Continues their line of other con & retailer exclusives, I don't collect them but kinda wish I got in on them from the beginning, have a cool collection by now. It's what a con exclusive should be, a variant of a wide release item; if you like them, you get it, if you don't...one less thing to stand in line for.
Don't get me wrong, I do like them... And I don't think it's a terrible exclusive. Sure, it could be better, but it certainly could be worse. I just don't collect them, although I was very tempted. I know B&N has a few droid exclusives too... I just want to hear more exciting Celebration news than that SOOOON!

hehehe, that should be the picture you use from now and forever, fury. So we can just make fun of ken every day. Wake up ken!!! The buffet is open now. :monkey3
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

:lecture

It may not be too my liking but it is a cool OT piece.

Hoping it's the start of it all.

I'm strongly leaning toward purchasing tickets but I pretty much only want to go if Ford or the cast of TFA will be signing. It'd be nice if they'd announce something so I'd know if I should be booking a flight before prices start significantly increasing.

Back