Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Goodbye my friend, you will be sorely missed...

859217CF-8693-4476-8C34-03730B8C1566_zpscsnwjdly.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Only to you. That is clearly Yo's artwork... :(
I don't care if it was Ralph McQuarrie's art! You don't post a picture of R2-D2 in the CELEBRATION THREAD then say "Goodbye my friend, you will be sorely missed..."
You totally made it sound like he died! Thom isn't even going to Celebration, so why did you do that in here? That was a very poor choice of words on your part. People said that EXACT same quote last week when Leonard Nimoy died. You can talk to Thom anytime you want on Facebook or texting. That is not "goodbye."

Speaking of Kenny baker dying
My bi annual Deadpool is coming up. I can add names at this time.
Anyone in our geeky circles who is not doing well .
Looking for actors artist .....anyone semi famous
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Wow, Ken knows nothing. Why do we keep him in the Cantina and in this thread??!??!
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

But that would mean he is semi famous, and clearly he is not!
:lecture
I am an actor, well known in these parts...

Ken did get mentioned on Rebelscum though.....so I guess that counts? :dunno
:yess:

I'm all three of those! :yess:
Sure, but you won't be sorely missed when you die...

Ken shure iz dum. We shud boot him frum 2.0! :lecture
You're mean! I honestly thought you were posting that Kenny Baker was dead. Based on what you wrote, that's exactly how it sounds. Surely I can't be the only one who sees it that way. I immediately started checking news sites, to find the report. My heart sank, just like when Nimoy died...

You're mean! I honestly thought you were posting that Kenny Baker was dead. Based on what you wrote, that's exactly how it sounds. Surely I can't be the only one who sees it that way. I immediately started checking news sites, to find the report. My heart sank, just like when Nimoy died...

Old fat Ken is dum... [emoji38]

:lecture

:dunno

Back