Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I went. Swabie was my guest. I had never met him but figured he would enjoy it. Funny part was another person I met doing setup for a booth (free vendor pass in exchange) was a friend of his and was pissed he was going and then couldn't believe it was me that was his guest lol.

It's not too bad, it it much ore than regular restaurant prices. It much better than eating in Dland. There is also more stuff around just outside the park now so that helps too.
That's awesome about the party... Swabie owed you big time! As for more stuff outside of the park, I was there 2 years ago with fury, and didn't see much around that was walking distance. But perhaps we just weren't looking in the right places... I remember Coco's...

Ok. If Sideshow isn't going to do a party.. Are the FREAKS going to throw the Celebration party?
If so, we can invite Sideshow!
We've been discussing it, but I don't think we've firmed up any details... Good idea about inviting Sideshow...

Yall gotta remember. Ken is cheap. ;)
Am not! I spend money like it's water! I paid $20 for a giant pancake in Orlando, remember? And I blew $500 on Ebay yesterday on stuff I didn't even need. You're the penny-pincher, trying to save for your car...

I wanna party. :lecture

Just, not with Ken. ;)
:mad: Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm

That's awesome about the party... Swabie owed you big time! As for more stuff outside of the park, I was there 2 years ago with fury, and didn't see much around that was walking distance. But perhaps we just weren't looking in the right places... I remember Coco's...

We've been discussing it, but I don't think we've firmed up any details... Good idea about inviting Sideshow...

Am not! I spend money like it's water! I paid $20 for a giant pancake in Orlando, remember? And I blew $500 on Ebay yesterday on stuff I didn't even need. You're the penny-pincher, trying to save for your car...

:mad: Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm
Yes you looked in the wrong place then unless they have closed a bunch of places. There is the Anahiem Garden Walk just across Harbor which has at least 5-10 restaurants. Cocos is on the other side of Katella but is a down towards the resort hotels.

I plan on going on some early morning runs. Are there cool areas to run in or am I going to be dodging cars and buses wherever I go?

Won it in a contest? That's a sweet item! I wish I had one... Great looking piece, and it doesn't take up a lot of display space...

Silent Auction. It was a steal. They forgot to bring it, so they thought no one bid on it. But I did....
I have it on display with my SS Leia as Boush.

I plan on going on some early morning runs. Are there cool areas to run in or am I going to be dodging cars and buses wherever I go?
Yeah it's a couple miles on streets then you can get on the Santa Ana River Trail. It's a paved path that runs along the river and end at the beach if you head South. People walk , run and bike on it. There may be some bums down there but never had an issue riding it. Really not a lot of good places to run in that area besides that unless you stick to side streets and neighborhoods. There a more major traffic streets in that area.

Yes you looked in the wrong place then unless they have closed a bunch of places. There is the Anahiem Garden Walk just across Harbor which has at least 5-10 restaurants. Cocos is on the other side of Katella but is a down towards the resort hotels.
Ah, that explains. Our hotel was near Coco's, so we really only had a view of the restaurants in that general vicinity.

Silent Auction. It was a steal. They forgot to bring it, so they thought no one bid on it. But I did....
I have it on display with my SS Leia as Boush.
Lucky bastard! How cheap did you get it for?

That path sounds wonderful
Thanks
That is the path to the dark side! :lecture

My Celebration Tickets got mailed. So whomever is planning Celebration party do you have ideas as to where it's gonna be held?

That path sounds wonderful
Thanks

Untitled_zpslzqqwzid.png

You can enter the path at the X. you likely wont run to the beach an back unless you plan on pulling a marathon out. I think its about 26 miles from Angele's Stadium to the beach and back.

Back