Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy you that Yoda puppet Ken, if I were rich like UT. But seriously. I'm sure you saw all of Linzy's amazing creations last time right? I have a bad feeling that if she is still doing the puppets, they are going to have skyrocketed in price. That might actually be one of my rare purchases at this event. I liked those puppets a lot. Not that I need one, but if they are still somewhat reasonably priced, I may spring for one for myself.

I would buy you that Yoda puppet Ken, if I were rich like UT. But seriously. I'm sure you saw all of Linzy's amazing creations last time right? I have a bad feeling that if she is still doing the puppets, they are going to have skyrocketed in price. That might actually be one of my rare purchases at this event. I liked those puppets a lot. Not that I need one, but if they are still somewhat reasonably priced, I may spring for one for myself.
I never saw them at CVI. Don't know how I missed them. I visited her at CEII, but she didn't bring any with her. I emailed her after, and I could buy one from her online, but I'd rather pick one out in case one is cuter than another...

I asked her again to do s crumb puppet
Shd said she ix crazy busy at this time working on some movie
Not sure if she will have any puppets there
I am lucky to have the two yoda s
Wife contacted her last Christmas about a smaller one that she makes
I may have the last one

I asked her again to do s crumb puppet
Shd said she ix crazy busy at this time working on some movie
Not sure if she will have any puppets there
I am lucky to have the two yoda s
Wife contacted her last Christmas about a smaller one that she makes
I may have the last one
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have TWO Yodas??? Lucky bastard! I am jealous... I hope she makes more in the future... Curious about the movie. Is she an actress on the side, or is she doing art for a movie, or what?

From writer/artist/director Matt Busch... Hmmm, I wonder how she got the job. :dunno
Sounds like they are both investing a lot of time and expense into this film. Very interesting...
I didn't know she dyed her hair. Never saw her as a brunette before... Or perhaps she's a natural brunette, and the blonde was dye?

Last edited:
41 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Goodbye my friend, you will be sorely missed...

859217CF-8693-4476-8C34-03730B8C1566_zpscsnwjdly.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Speaking of Kenny baker dying
My bi annual Deadpool is coming up. I can add names at this time.
Anyone in our geeky circles who is not doing well .
Looking for actors artist .....anyone semi famous

Back