Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure someone here can help...

While I hate to bring it up with the request to not mention VIP passes, those with VIP passes get in 30 minutes early. I'm sure I can help you get a set.

Hmmmm well maybe UT.... :1-1:

------

Bueller.gif

Stormy
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
MadCow
FLOSI
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Bueller.gif

Stormy
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Tag
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

You need to plan for it to mess you up and get back on the wagon when you return.

You work for this.

I know I am suffering now (Not that I personally see the progress at all damn two liter !!!!) but I plan to enjoy my vacation.

Beers, good food and my best friends company. :duff:

I expect to do some bad eating, but I really can't do beer like I used to. I've gotten pickier about the beer I drink now that I only have it 1 or 2 days a week. :lol

I expect to do some bad eating, but I really can't do beer like I used to. I've gotten pickier about the beer I drink now that I only have it 1 or 2 days a week. :lol

Thats more than me. I haven't had one in over two months !

That's awesome guys. I seriously need to get off the cokes and Dr. Pepper. Ugh :(

I had two pear martinis on Sunday and was tipsy! Because I rarely drink, the way my schedule is these days.

So maybe this time around, we fill Stormy's camelback with booze. Then nothing will phase me. :lol

That's awesome guys. I seriously need to get off the cokes and Dr. Pepper. Ugh :(

Dude if you get off the soda you will see such a difference.

I think I only have a diet soda if I have something greasy to eat like a burger or something.

But the last time I had that was December I think. So you can see.

I don't miss it. I love water and real juice so much more now.

When I first started this is what worked for me. I went to Walmart and bought different Flavored water packets. My favorite is Dragonfruit but they have a lot of choices. Then buy two bottles of whatever soda you enjoy and only take a sip or two throughout the day. People who go cold turkey props to them but don't feel bad if you take a different route as long as their is progress.

When I first started this is what worked for me. I went to Walmart and bought different Flavored water packets. My favorite is Dragonfruit but they have a lot of choices. Then buy two bottles of whatever soda you enjoy and only take a sip or two throughout the day. People who go cold turkey props to them but don't feel bad if you take a different route as long as their is progress.

thanks bud! you are one of my inspirations! :)

Back