Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

"I'm so tired of being alone." - Beck

CVI05.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Wife and I want to see the Hamil Panel on Saturday. But it will be a popular one. get in line very early for it.

Freaks dinner after the Hamil Panel? We still want to meet all you guys again.
8pm Saturday is better than 9pm Friday. So that gets my vote. JAT/Hamill panel, then Freaks party on Saturday! :rock :rock2

I'm assuming they clear the rooms after each panel ?
Yes, with the exception of James Arnold Taylor/Mark Hamill, which specifically says they will not be clearing the room between. It is a double feature.

They do. Last time wife and I wanted to see a Hamil Panel, the line to get in was 4 hours long. This was at CV.
I hope not!!! :panic: Ain't nobody got time for that! I really want to see it, but I cannot possibly line up all day... I'll still try for it though... Having Rebels at the same time may cut down on the crowd. If people have already seen Hamill in the past, they may opt for Rebels instead...

I did spend about five hours waiting for Hamill at CV, and got Rick in line just in time for a wristband.

We were about ten rows back for that one. Good times, but waiting sucks and I'm not too keen to wait for anythimg this time.

Remember, the Arena in Anaheim is far greater in capacity than the Main Stage in Orlando. ;)

I did spend about five hours waiting for Hamill at CV, and got Rick in line just in time for a wristband.

We were about ten rows back for that one. Good times, but waiting sucks and I'm not too keen to wait for anythimg this time.

Remember, the Arena in Anaheim is far greater in capacity than the Main Stage in Orlando. ;)

Bah. Who needs to wait? :yess:

I'll cut in line in front of you this time. :hi5:
And yes, the arena is far larger than the main stage in Orlando. That's a fact!

I really tried to get one hard... :(
:horror

Bueller.gif

Stormy
KenBen
JJJ
Waller
Shalimar
mfogo
Avfin
UT
MadCow
FLOSI
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Yay.....I only have origami on my list
Besides that I am good
Would like to run to ocean early one morning

Yay.....I only have orgasm on my list
Besides that I am good
Would like to run to ocean early one morning

I want orgasms, too! But only if I can hook up with the right Slave Leia or slutty Ewok...

I'm not sure if I'm in yet.
Why wouldn't you be? Dinner and drinks with your buds, and raffle items galore! Well, I dunno if we have any raffle donations this year from companies, but I'm sure several of us are bringing things to raffle. I know I am. I have a rarity that only one of you owns, but many will want!

I'm in for party. But why all the sudden are people wanting it changed from Saturday to Friday?

Back