Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't you be? Dinner and drinks with your buds, and raffle items galore! Well, I dunno if we have any raffle donations this year from companies, but I'm sure several of us are bringing things to raffle. I know I am. I have a rarity that only one of you owns, but many will want!

Well, I don't drink as well as some other reasons.

Ben I thought I would wait on you before adding you.

DV No one changed it, it was decided for Saturday.

Shalimar That is a given brother ! :hi5:

King Dinner and drinks out ... left you off for now as I know you hate planning ! :panic:

Don't worry about drinking. Drink. Don't drink. It's all good!

I'm also debating costuming up for the con. As I get older, the costumes take more, and more out of me...

Well, I don't drink as well as some other reasons.
You don't have to drink. Punk doesn't either, and I'm sure he'll be there. It's guaranteed to be fun! And if, for any reason, you want to leave early, so be it. But I'm sure you'll have a good time, just talking Star Wars (or whatever) with your friends... I went at CVI and had a blast, and immediately regretted not knowing about the CV party, since I could have easily gone...

Don't think of it has a true "party" cuz it isn't. It's just a big gathering of us Freaks. Last time we had one long table. Perhaps this time there will be several tables. But it's not an actual party with music and dancing or anything like that...
After dinner we may migrate to a bar, or back to one of the apartments... It's not like it's an all-night event... It can be as long as you want it to be...

Norse Legion Exclusive:

CA9EKTpWAAAu8-I.jpg

Might need to find a local jedi willing to help out an old alter boy

I'm sure someone here can help...

While I hate to bring it up with the request to not mention VIP passes, those with VIP passes get in 30 minutes early. I'm sure I can help you get a set.

WANT!!! :lecture

Oooo. AND a Dengar/Bossk two pack plushie set!
They're really small though. Itty bitty truly describes them... I've been tempted to buy the Yoda, but haven't even done that yet... I'll wait til I get my next Hallmark Reward in the mail...

Might need to find a local jedi willing to help out an old alter boy
I thought the judge ordered you to stay away from alter boys? :monkey1

I'd assume they clear the room before, during and after you do Hamill.
The site clearly states the room will not be cleared between JAT and Hamill. It is a double-feature panel...
How exactly do you clear a room DURING a panel? :lol

The site clearly states the room will not be cleared between JAT and Hamill. It is a double-feature panel...
How exactly do you clear a room DURING a panel? :lol

I'm pretty sure once they get going, the panel will clear itself, but if you want to be in the room while jjj does Mark Hamill...be my guest.

Back