Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I'm hoping this lead up time gives me a real opportunity to have a lot of work on R2 completed. Gotta get in good with the builders at DroidCon this weekend, and maybe I can be one of the few, the proud, the broke as a joke members on display.

Though I probably won't be bringing any of my droids all the way out there for this one, I'll still help organize and run the Droid Builders room. You should bring your droid in whatever state it's in. We actually like to have everything on display, from just parts to partly finished droids to all of the completed ones. The more, the merrier! :duff

I got that sense from my limited times in the builder's room. I just don't know how to go about being invited to participate. I figure my dome and most of my body will be done by CVII, just no legs...

Just pay attention to the discussion on Astromech.net. At some point, there will be an open call for members to participate, and bring droids and/or parts. It's not by invite, basically first come, first served volunteer sign-up. We're not like the 501st... We're much more open and mostly devoid of politics.

Lots of nearby hotels!

9385105211_7e48f06353_o.jpg

My wife is trying to weasel her way in. I told her she is not an amigo or a bro. I am now sleeping on the couch tonight

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Posted this in the cantina....hoping disney doesn't push the disneyland hotel. I want something closer like the Rosen was. :lol

I'm liking that hilton location.

Might be too pricey for my blood. Gotta check out prices. :lol

Too far to bring any of my 1:1 Astromechs or the Landspeeder. But, it might simplify things so I can focus on Star Wars Road Trips stuff. Maybe we can even organize an official tour of the DV sites the week before or after the convention.

That would be cool!

Def trying to go to this! It would be my first time im a young gun hah.
Any tips or advice on what to expect?
And do you guys carry around a backpack of somesort to hold stuff to autograph or keep it in the hotel and haul it over?

Def trying to go to this! It would be my first time im a young gun hah.
Any tips or advice on what to expect?
And do you guys carry around a backpack of somesort to hold stuff to autograph or keep it in the hotel and haul it over?

backpack yes!!
and yes for the hotel if i was close. to put stuff in

I'll have to figure out rooming as well. Too bad it's not Orlando I could have just slept in my car.

You'd be way more comfortable in your car in Anaheim. Trust me...

Back