Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I replied to Andrew.

:yess:

So August 7th?? Gotta get this all lined up with the lady. :)

Tickets have never really sold out. Now don't mark my words, this is a whole new situation, being in Anaheim and with a new movie one month after, raised to the power of Disney across the ****ing street. Just saying, you don't really have to push it and order right away. You should just let me come there, meet your wife, work my charm, and you'll be golden.

:horror :horror :horror

Gabe and I are stoked!!! Though he doesn't know he'll be staying home for this one. :)

null_zpsc5e9e088.jpg

It's so far from now and it's changed coasts, but I must admit I'm already excited. No autographs for me unless Harrison or Billy Dee shows up. They are the last couple biggies my posters are lacking.

Being across the street from Disneyland opens up some great pre-show opportunities. :rock

It's so far from now and it's changed coasts, but I must admit I'm already excited. No autographs for me unless Harrison or Billy Dee shows up. They are the last couple biggies my posters are lacking.

Being across the street from Disneyland opens up some great pre-show opportunities. :rock

I hope thy get all the big names. Harrison will be like 500 bucks!!

Who's doing the Freak party!?!?

And I edited the first post to remove the misinformation. Strange this is Lucas signed a 3 convention deal so I wonder what happened. Maybe we'll get C8?

Its Three Amigoes or nothing for me

Well excuse me !!!!!!! :pfft:

Who's doing the Freak party!?!?

And I edited the first post to remove the misinformation. Strange this is Lucas signed a 3 convention deal so I wonder what happened. Maybe we'll get C8?

I vote Flosi !

I have to say I'm conflicted on this one.

I'm back for a bit... :lol

-- You gotta come Josh! :rock:rock:rock

-- Flosi will be in the house! Sweet! :clap

-- Poor Gabe, though! :(

-- Waller, you better warm up your *** cushion for Ford. :lol

-- and I think Shropt just volunteered to run the Freaks party! :lol

Definitely!

I might even come in Tuesday to hit up Disneyland both days.

We are definitely doing Disneyland if we go.

I hope someone closer will be in charge of the party. :p

I am fired up!! Ive always wanted to go to the Celebration! Now it's going to be right up the street. A question to all you veterans out there, how much are tickets for the 4 days usually cost?

I think it was $130 or so pre-order for the 4-day adult....and more expensive at the door.

Back