Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or if we don't care about food, why not find a bar ?
Bars are dark and loud... Harder for us to socialize and hold our raffle or whatever we do... We can certainly hit a bar after, but dinner is a more relaxed setting... I thought it worked well at CVI. I don't know what you guys did at CV... Plus, I think most of us need something of substance for dinner. It is the only true meal I will be eating each day... I don't necessarily care where we eat, but bar food may be a bit too limited... Hopefully some other guys will come in this thread and provide their opinions...

Bars are dark and loud... Harder for us to socialize and hold our raffle or whatever we do... We can certainly hit a bar after, but dinner is a more relaxed setting... I thought it worked well at CVI. I don't know what you guys did at CV... Plus, I think most of us need something of substance for dinner. It is the only true meal I will be eating each day... I don't necessarily care where we eat, but bar food may be a bit too limited... Hopefully some other guys will come in this thread and provide their opinions...

Exactly why I don't want to go somewhere with crappy or mediocre food.
I am on vacation after all.

Just saying. :dunno

Price says $30 and under on open table.
I called them. $17.99 for adults.
They have a large party for 150 people planned at 10pm on the patio. They could do a large table for like 18 people inside, with 3 booths next to it, to accommodate 30 people. Otherwise the hi-top tables in the bar...

I called them. $17.99 for adults.
They have a large party for 150 people planned at 10pm on the patio. They could do a large table for like 18 people inside, with 3 booths next to it, to accommodate 30 people. Otherwise the hi-top tables in the bar...

Book it!

Waller says book it for everything

giphy.gif

Back