Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even. I hooked you up almost as soon as I booked :thwak
I know you did. I wasn't making a negative comment. I had already committed to rooming with 3 other guys. I just meant I should have looked at renting a condo as well... I'm kinda jealous of your situation. Of course, after I see it, maybe I'll hate it and be glad... But I doubt it... I think you guys made a smart move...

what happened now? :lol
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

He apparently passed out in a room in Tijuana. :lol
Yes, yes I did...

GONK SHIRT AT CELEBRATION !!!!!! :yess:

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Store-Exclusive-Apparel-019.jpg

They actually have a few I like !

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Store-Exclusive-Apparel-020.jpg

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Store-Exclusive-Apparel-028.jpg

First Look at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim T-shirts and More! | StarWars.com

Why do they always make the logo on the polo shirts so damn big? I know they're trying to be like the big polo logo shirt, but I prefer the smaller logos.

I passed on the Hoth tauntaun shirt last time and now I'll pass on the Bantha. I don't need my nerdiness to show that much at work! :lol

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Store-Exclusive-Apparel-030.jpg

Why do they always make the logo on the polo shirts so damn big? I know they're trying to be like the big polo logo shirt, but I prefer the smaller logos.

I passed on the Hoth tauntaun shirt last time and now I'll pass on the Bantha. I don't need my nerdiness to show that much at work! :lol

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Store-Exclusive-Apparel-030.jpg
**** it, I don't care. I wear my speederbike polo at work (which I won in a 501st raffle at C2E2), and I have an Imperial and Rebel polo (those are more discrete since many people don't know those symbols). This bantha shirt looks tan or beige. I don't have a polo in this color, so I think I'm getting it... Depending on the price...

These shirts look great, but I have enough overpriced t-shirts, and especially don't want white...
merch_header-1536x864-325927975168.jpg

I also like the Boba Fett zipper sweatshirt hoodie, and the Bossk hoodie as well. Depending on the price, of course… I like several t-shirts (foreign SW posters), but I’m not paying $25+ for a t-shirt when I can get cool ones from Kohls for $7…

I also like the Boba Fett zipper sweatshirt hoodie, and the Bossk hoodie as well. Depending on the price, of course… I like several t-shirts (foreign SW posters), but I’m not paying $25+ for a t-shirt when I can get cool ones from Kohls for $7…

i_love_to_shop_at_kohls_shirts-rba86b00d06b044a28d2a80e73ba88743_804gs_512.jpg

None of these shirts or hoodies will be available for a good price. You've been to Celebration, right?

:lol :rotfl:lol

None of these shirts or hoodies will be available for a good price. You've been to Celebration, right?
Never heard of it. :monkey3
I never said GOOD price, I said "depending on the price." Meaning, I'm willing to overpay for only so much, but I have my limits... $40 or less for the Fett hoodie is my price...

Never heard of it. :monkey3
I never said GOOD price, I said "depending on the price." Meaning, I'm willing to overpay for only so much, but I have my limits... $40 or less for the Fett hoodie is my price...

Have you ever seen a licensed hoodie at $40 upon release ? :dunno

Back