Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it doesn't look like we will be getting any donated prices, But I think that it would be cool to do something. But then it also puts pressure on the members to commit to a door prize so it's a double edged sword.

Are you guys doing a prize raffle at the dinner like C6?
I may have a donation or two if so.
I have a somewhat rare piece to donate to the raffle. But I don't think we have anything official happening. We could try to make it official! Someone should let Sideshow know! Someone other than me. I don't think they like me...

I have a somewhat rare piece to donate to the raffle. But I don't think we have anything official happening. We could try to make it official! Someone should let Sideshow know! Someone other than me. I don't think they like me...

Cough Cough... Darklord .....

Those Kohls shirts are pretty sweet, how is the quality? I don't have one close enough to me to try them on in person so it'd be a blind buy.

Bars are dark and loud... Harder for us to socialize and hold our raffle or whatever we do... We can certainly hit a bar after, but dinner is a more relaxed setting... I thought it worked well at CVI. I don't know what you guys did at CV... Plus, I think most of us need something of substance for dinner. It is the only true meal I will be eating each day... I don't necessarily care where we eat, but bar food may be a bit too limited... Hopefully some other guys will come in this thread and provide their opinions...

I was thinking the same thing, restaurants are just easier to socialize at which seems to be the point of the get together.

I think we need to lock something down, before it's too late. Fire & Ice Mongolian grill? Or something else? We should try to decide by the end of the weekend.

So I got in my MOC Jedi Luke, and I'm very happy with the quality of him and I also ordered the Vanderstelt print :rock :rock

So I got in my MOC Jedi Luke, and I'm very happy with the quality of him and I also ordered the Vanderstelt print :rock :rock
Pics?

Fine, I'll book it... This is the first time somebody other than Waller said it. You didn't expect me to listen to Waller, did you?

I booked it, but I had to give my credit card number. But I can cancel in advance of that date... I booked it for 8pm, even though the people attending Hamill probably won't arrive until 8:30. I can always change the time.
321 W. Katella Ave. #315 Anaheim, CA 92802 714-808-9757

Back