Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really a fan of the rice they use and a lot of the Asian flavored sauces and stuff aren't my thing mixed with that kind of food. I'm the pickiest person you'll ever know.
I use to be really picky until I started to travel and now I am constantly trying new thing I would never even think of eating before.

I use to be really picky until I started to travel and now I am constantly trying new thing I would never even think of eating before.

I eat weird things like little dried anchovies with eyeballs, dried squids, etc, but there are a lot of universally loved foods like hot dogs, tacos, pasta that I hate.

Someone with graphic skills should create a fancy party invite. Then we can send it out to people to make it official...

Has anyone in here eaten at Fire-Ice? Read some reviews and looked at some pictures looks like budget buffet food but meh.

Has anyone in here eaten at Fire-Ice? Read some reviews and looked at some pictures looks like budget buffet food but meh.
At a Mongolian grill, you pick the ingredients, and they grill it together, adding your choice of sauce etc... So it's more than just a buffet...

I think it will be good. It's not like we have many options for this size group this late in the game.

Kenben, thanks again for booking it for us. :duff

Back