Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week from today, The wife and I will be on our way to Anaheim. Two days to drive.

Still can't believe you're driving. Be safe and enjoy.

If it were much more than five hours for me, I wouldn't we driving. But I do enjoy listening to books on my ride down and back.

Still can't believe you're driving. Be safe and enjoy.

If it were much more than five hours for me, I wouldn't we driving. But I do enjoy listening to books on my ride down and back.

We'll be fine. Cheaper than flying, especially with the R2, and my costumes. We're planning to drive about 9 hours each day, and using Wed to recover before the con.

Wife is getting all excited with her R2. We successfully tested the foot motors and the transmitted, as well as finally getting R2 up on 3 legs for the first time. This week will be locking the feet in place, and doing the proper wiring for the major electronics. He'll be driveable for the con, through the head won't spin, no sounds, and no dome lights.

I look forward to seeing your r2
Has celebration store stuff been announced
Colored crumb guy is takkng new commissions til summer

After procrastinating for months and months... finally got our tix! I'm going with my wife and some friends from SD, I'll b e staying at the Sheraton! Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new freaks!! I was there for WonderCon, and it was awesome! Cannot wait and I can imagine how amazing Celebration will be!!

I was gonna get the X-Wing pilot backpack, but it seemed a bit too nerdy, so I'm just gonna bring my red Jansport one.

I look forward to seeing your r2
Has celebration store stuff been announced
Colored crumb guy is takkng new commissions til summer
How much?
After procrastinating for months and months... finally got our tix! I'm going with my wife and some friends from SD, I'll b e staying at the Sheraton! Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new freaks!! I was there for WonderCon, and it was awesome! Cannot wait and I can imagine how amazing Celebration will be!!
I always thought you were going. Never knew you were on the bubble... So who did you see at Wonder-Con this year? I didn't hear anything about the programming...
Crap I need to buy a bookbag or an Indy Jones man purse.
Or a Chewbacca satchel!

Wish I knew Kuzeh was at WonderCon. I would have begged him to pick me up a Usagi Yojimbo tote bag.

One of Stan's bags was the artwork commissioned by another Dojo member, based on the tip in art I purchased from Stan a few years back...

Just ordered a last minute shirt for CVII, but I likely won't have it in time for the show since it's coming from Canada... :panic:

I'm so unprepared and care free this time around. :D

But, on the other hand, I did just get confirmation of matching edition number for the new D&V RMQ book which is finally dropping at the show. They're going to match my edition number from the previous 2007 release of The Art of RMQ.

:D

To the Game of Thrones fans, what are we going to do about the second episode airing Sunday night at 9pm? I have an HBO Go account that I'd be glad to log into for our viewing enjoyment, should we want to have a viewing party somewhere. Thoughts?

Wish I knew Kuzeh was at WonderCon. I would have begged him to pick me up a Usagi Yojimbo tote bag.

One of Stan's bags was the artwork commissioned by another Dojo member, based on the tip in art I purchased from Stan a few years back...
He always goes! You should have known!

I'm working two shifts there... 3:00 Thursday and 4:30 Saturday... Come by when I'm there! :hi5:

To the Game of Thrones fans, what are we going to do about the second episode airing Sunday night at 9pm? I have an HBO Go account that I'd be glad to log into for our viewing enjoyment, should we want to have a viewing party somewhere. Thoughts?
I'd possibly be down for it... Hopefully someone will have a big screen TV...

Back