Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the Game of Thrones fans, what are we going to do about the second episode airing Sunday night at 9pm? I have an HBO Go account that I'd be glad to log into for our viewing enjoyment, should we want to have a viewing party somewhere. Thoughts?

That's right! The second episode airs that night.

There's a chance the condo has HBO (the listing says AT&T Uverse), but if not we can figure something out.

So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave
agen_kolar

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

I sent Dave a PM with the dinner information. I just want to run it by him first before I PM everyone on the list.

Yay! Kuzeh! :D

:rock

I always thought you were going. Never knew you were on the bubble... So who did you see at Wonder-Con this year? I didn't hear anything about the programming...

Oh! I was definitely going, just hadn't had the chance to get the tix! Ha!!
It was smaller as far as panels than say 2 years ago, I went to the Donner Superman reunion, it was fun! Also there was a Walking Dead panel and Cudlitz was there!

5db754a241ce8f1ad7f0f97762bf42ed.jpg

Wish I knew Kuzeh was at WonderCon. I would have begged him to pick me up a Usagi Yojimbo tote bag.

One of Stan's bags was the artwork commissioned by another Dojo member, based on the tip in art I purchased from Stan a few years back...

Ah haha! Sorry dude! I haven't been around a lot lately... And the WonderCon thread was pretty dead...

So excited about next week! Last time I was at Celebration was back in 2005 when I lived in Chicago and drove down to Indiana! Wow!! Time flies!!

So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Me plus my wife!!

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave
agen_kolar
Kuzeh +1

:rock

Oh! I was definitely going, just hadn't had the chance to get the tix! Ha!!
It was smaller as far as panels than say 2 years ago, I went to the Donner Superman reunion, it was fun! Also there was a Walking Dead panel and Cudlitz was there!

5db754a241ce8f1ad7f0f97762bf42ed.jpg

Ah haha! Sorry dude! I haven't been around a lot lately... And the WonderCon thread was pretty dead...

So excited about next week! Last time I was at Celebration was back in 2005 when I lived in Chicago and drove down to Indiana! Wow!! Time flies!!
That's awesome! Guests are much more approachable at Wondercon than say SDCC...

No celebration store
What are you talking about?

Looks like pins may be in celebration store
Need to secure
Gammy
Ackbar
Yoda
And the musical slug box
Which jedi do I need to be extra nice to?

Back