Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like that space slug jack in the box. I wonder what Star Wars tune it plays instead of pop goes the weasel.

Looks like pins may be in celebration store
Need to secure
Gammy
Ackbar
Yoda
And the musical slug box
Which jedi do I need to be extra nice to?
Did you read that, or you're just guessing? I need Yoda as well, obviously... I will get early access like Chien and Shalalalamar. Pins could sell out quickly, if they are limited... I can pick up for you, if you'd like...

Spend $130 in the store to get the Yoda pin... I wonder if it is FREE, or if that just gives you the ability to buy it...
Spend $80 to get Han Carbonite... Those are the only pins which seem to have ties to spending in the store...

Guess I'm gonna be doing some spending in the store! No idea what I want, besides the Slug in a Box...

Spend $130 in the store to get the Yoda pin... I wonder if it is FREE, or if that just gives you the ability to buy it...
Spend $80 to get Han Carbonite... Those are the only pins which seem to have ties to spending in the store...

Guess I'm gonna be doing some spending in the store! No idea what I want, besides the Slug in a Box...
Buy someone else's stuff and let they pay you back.

Where you see that info
Starwars.com in the same article as the Slug in the Box. Scroll down to the bottom to see info on many pins...
Star Wars Celebration 2015 Merchandise Sneak Peek! | StarWars.com

Classic Kenner action figure-inspired pins and pin sets:
Available through Trade with Staff
Available through Trade with Staff Spend $130 or more in the Celebration Store Available in the Think Geek Booth Available in the Kotobukiya Booth Available in the Samsonite Booth
Available in the Anovos Booth Available in the PPW Toys Booth Available through Trade with Staff Available in the EFX Booth
Spend $80 or more in the Celebration Store Available through Trade with Staff

Buy someone else's stuff and let they pay you back.
Not a bad idea...

I'll give you my list.
I could do that... Just a guess, but I don't think Chien will have any issues hitting $130 in the store. :monkey3

Who's dumbass idea was the pins? Let's send people all over the place tracking them down. :lol

Stupid pin trading.

Back