Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The line starting at 6pm the previous night is lame... why encourage asshats to sit around for 18 hours :huh I have an idea, why not plan an event that actually could accomodate all the people you sold ****ing tickets to :huh Not all the panels, but at least the ****ing opening one.

The line starting at 6pm the previous night is lame... why encourage asshats to sit around for 18 hours :huh I have an idea, why not plan an event that actually could accomodate all the people you sold ****ing tickets to :huh Not all the panels, but at least the ****ing opening one.

Actually, it's a good idea. Why? because people would do it ANYWAYS. Pissing off those who didn't stay up all night. This way, Celebration can control it. There will be bathrooms available. And food. And I suspect some entertainment.

Actually, it's a good idea. Why? because people would do it ANYWAYS. Pissing off those who didn't stay up all night. This way, Celebration can control it. There will be bathrooms available. And food. And I suspect some entertainment.

That's a fair point... although why can't an event like that be held in a place that can accomodate the amount of tickets sold for that day? Or maybe that's just not possible?

Just seems like a shame that people who are willing to sit around for 18 hours set the tone for who gets in... and you know there will be dbags camped out somewhere close by for even longer than that so they can be the first person to waste 18 hours.

I guess it's just part of theculture I don't care for. Seeing something like this would be great, but not at the expense of nearly a day. Maybe that means I don't "deserve" to get in :huh

WHy U DeSerVe? WHY!?!!

Meh....if I don't see it as it happens, I'll survive, I'll see or hear about eventually. Either way my life will go on largely unaffected :lol

I read through all the panels and a lot seems interesting and fun, but if I missed everyone I can't honestly say I'd care much :dunno

I'm going to this Celebration to be with friends.

Thursday, I will sleep in, make eggs and toast for buddies. Along with some fine Chemex coffee!

**** the VIPs. :lol

Back