Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This didn't happen at the last two, did it? :panic:
Yes, at CV and CVI, as well we CEII.

Maybe volunteers get in early. That's probably why he does it!
I'm technically an exhibitor. I'm just ASSUMING I'll get to shop early again, but I can't state that as a fact. Based on how Reed has done things for their Celebrations thus far, I will be shopping... But VERY quickly, cuz I need to get to my party, and drop things off in the hotel first... I could grab a few things for people, but I really can't spend a lot of time looking for things due to my time crunch. For items I'm getting for myself, it will be easier for me to grab multiples, such as the Max Rebo, and Slug in a Box, although I suppose my arms can only carry so much. Don't forget Chien will be there as well. We should really plan this out, so he knows what he is getting for people, and I know what I am getting for people. We don't want both of us getting the same things for people!

When I am done, I'm giving my badge to a friend, so he can shop early. If I forget anything, I can have him grab some things.

That's true! When I get to work I'm going to print it out and highlight the booths I know I need to go to.

Not overly inconvenient, I've never been shut out...just pick a panel to go to at the Collectors Stage, get there early because there's usually a line.

Back