Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo, did most people book the Hilton? Or the Marriott? I kinda booked both. I booked the Hilton, and my friend booked the Marriott. We wanted to see which was the popular hotel, where the celebrities are staying. But then other friends went to book, and they couldn't get Sunday. So we may need to keep both of the hotel reservations anyway, even though they are in different hotels. :gah:

Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

Plus, everyone needs to leave Monday morning and follow us to Death Valley. :D :lecture

Is that the plan? If so, I am sooo IN! Never gone there, and I lived in LA and Vegas for 5 years. How the hell did I not go?!?!?!

updated - we now have 2 full suites.
hope they allow us to book these. i think they're reserved for vendors and such.

I'm confused. You have 2 suites, but you may not be allowed to book them? How do you HAVE them if they aren't booked?

I'm confused. You have 2 suites, but you may not be allowed to book them? How do you HAVE them if they aren't booked?

I think we just have a list, enough for 2 suites but I don't think gibby actually booked suites yet. Or maybe he did, who knows. Is it April 2015 yet? :panic:

I think we just have a list, enough for 2 suites but I don't think gibby actually booked suites yet. Or maybe he did, who knows. Is it April 2015 yet? :panic:

He has not. At this point, I'm not sure if he can. The Hilton is gone for those days now. :monkey2

cool. hopefully others chime in. sounds like we would need two of these, unless they have quad capacity rooms attached. my understanding is only double or single rooms are attached, though.

Isn't a double room quad capacity? Two double beds, 4 people...

Ohhhh, gotcha! No, it is only March 2015. We have a month to go! :hi5:

They've kinda been coming and going all day, but if you click into the hotels you can still book those days that are still available. Even still, missing days have been coming back.

Anyway, I'm locked into the Hilton, so I'm happy. Wednesday to Monday...

I can't wait to see the Guest List. I'd love to see Oz and Ford but I know they're doubtful. Who's everyone else wanting to meet?

Isn't a double room quad capacity? Two double beds, 4 people...

According to Hilton's site, the only rooms available connected to the suites are rooms with 2 queen beds or 1 King bed.

More info here for those curious...
https://www.hiltonanaheimhotel.com/anaheim-suites.aspx

I can't wait to see the Guest List. I'd love to see Oz and Ford but I know they're doubtful. Who's everyone else wanting to meet?

Would love both!

I'm hoping they can get Ford to attend! OPX has had him do a private signing each of the last several years, so at least the connection is there.

Would love James Earl Jones as well!

According to Hilton's site, the only rooms available connected to the suites are rooms with 2 queen beds or 1 King bed.

More info here for those curious...
https://www.hiltonanaheimhotel.com/anaheim-suites.aspx

Would love both!
Even better, two queens, 4 people with extra snuggling space!

I'm hoping they can get Ford to attend! OPX has had him do a private signing each of the last several years, so at least the connection is there.

Would love James Earl Jones as well!
Perhaps if Ford is signed for the new movie, his contract will include mandatory appearances like SDCC and Celebration. I doubt we'll see Oz or Jones. Heck, Oz didn't even go to Muppetfest 11 years ago, and he helped create the Muppets!

Even better, two queens, 4 people with extra snuggling space!

:lol:lol

Perhaps if Ford is signed for the new movie, his contract will include mandatory appearances like SDCC and Celebration. I doubt we'll see Oz or Jones. Heck, Oz didn't even go to Muppetfest 11 years ago, and he helped create the Muppets!

True, but he has been signing in public again. Could be warming up his penmanship. :lol

Back