Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys, is there any way to book other hotels besides the ones they have listed early?

Hotels.com ?

You can't stop the Jersey 3 Goombas!

:lecture

Well, we were tossing around the idea for our ROW trip...

Which I cant go to :monkey2

According to Hilton's site, the only rooms available connected to the suites are rooms with 2 queen beds or 1 King bed.

More info here for those curious...
https://www.hiltonanaheimhotel.com/anaheim-suites.aspx

Out of our price range huh?

That's what I booked just to be safe. I probably should've booked Tuesday since that's the day I arrived last Celebration. It was nice getting in early.

We got Wed-Sunday. Not sure I can stick around much past Sunday. Will probably come in 3-4 days early with the fam to check out Disneyland.

Wednesday through Monday. I want to finally stay to the end of a Celebration. Going home early Sunday afternoon sucks!

EDIT: Then again, it depends on how many people stay until Monday morning. I would imagine the occupancy numbers might drop then.

615 days
until
Celebration Anaheim 2015

The Radio Drama was a highlight of CVI.
There's talk of a sequel!
Hey look, Rick's drunk!

CVI16.jpg

Speaking of, IF I can get the suites, what days work best?

Wed-Sun?
Wed-Mon?

Wednesday through Monday. I want to finally stay to the end of a Celebration. Going home early Sunday afternoon sucks!

EDIT: Then again, it depends on how many people stay until Monday morning. I would imagine the occupancy numbers might drop then.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

Back