Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me too the waitlist for the suites, in case someone backs out. Assuming of course that the suites thing even happens, and is affordable.

I found fury's Celebration costume.

R2-D2-Costume-Hoodie.jpg

Add me too the waitlist for the suites, in case someone backs out. Assuming of course that the suites thing even happens, and is affordable.

There's an opening in ours with stormy giving up on the other 2 amigos. :lol

Suite #1
gibby
UTtoyfan
Tag
Waller
Avfin
OPEN

Suite #2
jjj+1
Madcow
Flosi + 1
galactiboy

Any idea what we may be looking at brother gibby?

How many people fit in a suite? 6? So it's one room with two queens, another room with one king, and a connecting suite in-between?
I may be interested, depending on the cost... I assume the suite would have a fridge and microwave, which could come in handy as well...

How many people fit in a suite? 6? So it's one room with two queens, another room with one king, and a connecting suite in-between?
I may be interested, depending on the cost... I assume the suite would have a fridge and microwave, which could come in handy as well...

I'm assuming 6 people right now, as there might be a way to sleep 2 in the suite itself.

They have a multitude of suites (see the link I posted earlier). Hoping we can get those with the kitchen!

There's an opening in ours with stormy giving up on the other 2 amigos. :lol

I knew a list was going to be published sooner or later with me omitted, but it kinda stings. Thing is, I've been asking Michael to go with me since my first one day Celebration experience way back at CIV...

not a clue. would suspect it's 600 or so for the 3 rooms.

I'd expect more. Just the word suite implies more. It probably wont be the $199 multiplied by three, me thinks...

I assume the suite would have a fridge and microwave, which could come in handy as well...

Not if Waller hogs up all the space in the refrigerator with his beer collection and obsession! :pfft:

Not if Waller hogs up all the space in the refrigerator with his beer collection and obsession! :pfft:

Darth Waller :thwak furystorm

Beer has been giving me headaches lately. I hope I'm not getting turned off them. :monkey2

We just gotta tell him that Emma was spotted at the convention center. He'll run out the door, then we can remove (ie, drink) his beer! :lecture

Maybe Emma will be in Episode CVII and she can attend the con and do autographs. Then I'd buy every ****ing ticket so nobody could meet her except for me. :yess:

I'd expect more. Just the word suite implies more. It probably wont be the $199 multiplied by three, me thinks...

Studio suites are $279 a night in April 2014, so I'd expect around the same in 2015. That's regular rate off the website, so maybe OnPeak gets a better rate. Add in the $199 for the regular connecting room and it's about $480 for the two rooms per night.

Darth Waller :thwak furystorm

Beer has been giving me headaches lately. I hope I'm not getting turned off them. :monkey2

Maybe Emma will be in Episode CVII and she can attend the con and do autographs. Then I'd buy every ****ing ticket so nobody could meet her except for me. :yess:

We'd steal your tickets while you sleep! And deface all of your autographed photos...

I knew a list was going to be published sooner or later with me omitted, but it kinda stings. Thing is, I've been asking Michael to go with me since my first one day Celebration experience way back at CIV...

Shouldn't sting at all. Everyone understands and we'll have plenty of time to hang out!

Possibly. The standard suite is only $10-20 more than regular room rates. If they apply the Disney/Lucasfilm special, then yeah, we could be in for a nice ride. :lol

We just gotta tell him that Emma was spotted at the convention center. He'll run out the door, then we can remove (ie, drink) his beer! :lecture

:lecture:lol:lol

Let's say you met Emma, and she desired you more than anyone in the world. Would you leave your wife for her, or propose a 3-way?

Back