Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
539 days 23 hours 10 minutes until Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY
@ SWCA

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

already have my tickets and everything and just got some news from the Army that we may have to go to Afghanistan to help with the recovery and removal effort in 2015. I signed the dotted line but 2015 is a great year for comic/Star Wars fans to miss :/

already have my tickets and everything and just got some news from the Army that we may have to go to Afghanistan to help with the recovery and removal effort in 2015. I signed the dotted line but 2015 is a great year for comic/Star Wars fans to miss :/

I know! Well, hopefully you will deploy AFTER Celebration, and be back before Ep VII comes out in 2016 (I have no faith for a 2015 release)

Already have tickets and hotel, waiting on flights. Very excited for the Star Wars movie and of course 1/6 FIGURES!!! /drool

470 days 18 hours 43 minutes until Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

FURYSTORM IS SLACKING
@ SWCA

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

I look forward to torturing you all with my Jedi Knight passes. I will post pictures of then when they arrive!
Muhahahahaha!

I look forward to torturing you all with my Jedi Knight passes. I will post pictures of then when they arrive!
Muhahahahaha!
Could you also let us know what drawer you'll be keeping them in? And when you are going to be out of town? Don't worry, we don't know where you live. :wink1:

I still have nothing. I'm such a slacker.
There is no reason to buy in advance. We can wait it out. I'm hoping to get a free badge, but I don't know yet... I might be able to get free badges for everyone who gives me good Reputation. :monkey3 JUST KIDDING! I have no such pull. I wish I did!

Back