Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why I think of my brothers and see us like this...

Just having fun ... like a family no matter how diverse ..

tumblr_mzmqva4m5G1qeg3g9o2_500.png

I Can't wait for Celebration it will be my first ever!!! hope to see everyone. I'm so glad it's in LA and not Florida as I don't really travel thus I haven't been to any others. I'm super excited though.

Not sure why I think of my brothers and see us like this...

Just having fun ... like a family no matter how diverse ..

tumblr_mzmqva4m5G1qeg3g9o2_500.png

I call Sinatra!

I Can't wait for Celebration it will be my first ever!!! hope to see everyone. I'm so glad it's in LA and not Florida as I don't really travel thus I haven't been to any others. I'm super excited though.

It's a blast. I've enjoyed the last two immensely.

Glad to hear you're going! It will be a blast. Looking forward to meeting you...

I guess I'll be Joey Bishop. Although he isn't in that photo, he lived a long life, longer than anyone else in the Rat Pack...
I like Sammy, but I don't want to have a lazy eye, and he died young...

I'm definitely not flying out until Monday since I want to stay at this one until the end. It would be cool to knock out the parks before the con, especially if the changes to Tomorrowland are completed by then.

The Transformation from tomorrow land to Star Wars Land won't be completed till two years after the movie comes out next year.

I'm gonna blow a load all over gibby and you when you get here...

Nah, don't be scared. I've got a birthday present for you. ;)

Back