Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! Okay, so we buddy up with Jesus and gibby in the backseat. You and me in the front. Get all crunk, and watch the naked ladies...

at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. :D

Finally! Okay, so we buddy up with Jesus and gibby in the backseat. You and me in the front. Get all crunk, and watch the naked ladies...

at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. :D

NO! The other gay man and his boyfriend told me it sucked. Let's get Secret Pizza instead. :)

boring-conversation-anyway.jpg%3Fw%3D585%26h%3D246

Boring conversation anyway.

I woke up this morning and wigged out for just a moment... somehow my brain thought Celebration was April 2014 for a moment. Then I snapped out of it and realized I am retarded.

I woke up this morning and wigged out for just a moment... somehow my brain thought Celebration was April 2014 for a moment. Then I snapped out of it and realized I am retarded.
I wish it was! :monkey2 Are you going to Wondercon? I am thinking about going again. I don't have a flight booked yet though...

It all stems from that first year I went to Wondercon in Anaheim. It was pouring - and I mean pouring - rain. There was a cheerleader event at the convention center which started really early... so all the parking was full. People had to park at Angels Stadium and get the tram in. Everyone was soaking wet because you had to wait outside in the rain to get the tram. It was the most miserable convention ever. First impressions....

Back