Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch… :lol

Actually, Celebration is the goal I'm setting for myself within the structure of my debt payoff. :yess:
Yes, you have to be in a better financial situation for Celebration! You're NOT backing out of that one! Even if you have to rob a bank, you're going to Celebration! :lecture

Bought my tickets right when they went on sale so I've been amped for this for quite some time. It'll be my first SWC, I hope to have my SW themed sleeve started by then!

381 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Holiday Special Luke is excited

luke1.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Can you imagine how much this thread will be exploding at this time next year? It'll be like KEN BE NO BI's bathroom visit at Rancho Obi-Wan. :lol

I anticipate the begging...

Shaaaaaal? Can I borrow your Jedi VIP badge for a little bit?

:rotfl

I've got wheels in motion. Hoping to just pick one event for Michael and myself, and coordinate with my benefactors.

T'would really make our CVII experience shine. I'm gonna focus on just one thing, and hope it works out. The rest of the time I'll be regular like everyone else including myself at past Celebrations. Nothing can really dampen my spirits there.

Back