Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to try Comic-Con next year, but after hearing horror stories of how big it's gotten, this is sounding quite a bit better. And even though Comic-Con would be cool, I'm first and foremost a Star Wars junkie!!

You won't be disappointed. I believe that would be a wise decision. I'm adding you to the list! ;)

Can't believe Ken hasn't noticed his spot on the list yet. :lol

Official Sideshow Freaks Attendance List:

1. furystorm - Hilton
2. Darth Waller - Hilton
3. Avfin
4. UTtoyfan - pending vacation approval
5. Swabie2424
6. MadCow
7. gibby
8. jimjimmyjones85
9. Kuzeh
10. Shalamar & Wife - Hilton
11. Darth Vader
12. jphoenix
13. agen_kolar
14. Hollywood
15. Flosi & Brother
16. galactiboy
17. punkg42 & Wife
18. Kid_A
19. Hollywood
20. Shropt & Frau Shropt
21. DeadFett
22. Shadow5 (Tag)
23. firefly2121
24. ApeManRyan
25. slynger

100. KenBenobi

Noting that now. I knew you were, because your room is party central. We may be having a more "private" freaks party this time around.

Others, please chime in on your hotels if you don't mind. :wave

Nothing concrete as of yet but I have this thread bookmarked, I'll keep you in the know.

Noting that now. I knew you were, because your room is party central. We may be having a more "private" freaks party this time around.

Others, please chime in on your hotels if you don't mind. :wave

Party central?? I don't think so. gibby is old, and will need his sleep. :lol

I don't think gibby was ever able to get a suite because he was looking into getting a couple, but I never heard back.

slyner, SDCC has gotten so crazy the last couple years. I know friends who are no longer able to get tickets when they go on sale because it's such a cluster****. I think you will enjoy Celebration much more.

The first person who checks in needs to notify the rest so they can see about requesting the same floor.

The first person who checks in needs to notify the rest so they can see about requesting the same floor.

Wonder if we can do something like this upon confirmation... hmmmm... I assume all of the doubles are the same... so it should be possible.

Back