Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been pretty busy the past few weeks, not much time for customs. Here is one I am reworking, Barada. I recently picked up a HT Jack Sparrow shirt and a pair of SSC Han Solo pants for him. The belt and bandoliers are from my previous version of this guy and are there for reference, I plan on redoing them. I also will have to sculpt and repaint the neck since it is exposed. Should be a lot of fun. Here is a work in progress shot of him...

I got quite a nice package in the mail today from Duane. A box full of assorted skiff guard goodness. :) I got a bunch of shirts to upgrade my Nikto, Kithaba, Skiffmaster Weequay and Wooof. Each shirt is a bit different, trying to be accurate.

Here is Wooof with his new shirt. The length of the sleeves and the fabric used on these is wonderful. They can be futzed to look spot on. I cannot wait to get this guy back together.

Now..........

The real prize that arrived today is the Klaatu outfit. This outfit is PURE CLASS!!! The craftsmanship that went into this is outstanding. The different fabrics used are spot on. Those of you that are getting one of these, consider yourself fortunate. I do not know how many Duane is making, maybe 10?? These are that good. You have outdone yourself this time my freind. You keep raising the bar with each project you do. Bravo dude. :)

He looks awesome, as always, dude. Can't wait to start on mine. I scored some predator hands off TA months ago but with everything that I'm planning on making I think I need to start hunting for more. Of course I still have some Bith hands left over too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Keep up the great work my friend. :D

He looks awesome, as always, dude. Can't wait to start on mine. I scored some predator hands off TA months ago but with everything that I'm planning on making I think I need to start hunting for more. Of course I still have some Bith hands left over too. Anyway, I'm rambling. Keep up the great work my friend. :D

Thanks dude. Yeah the HT Predator hands are great for Niktos. I need to track down another set myself.

I was able to work on a couple of things tonight. I was able to paint up Klaatu's neck guard tonight. I also added all 14 of the studs, connected and sized the straps to their proper lengths which attach to the back of the neck guard. Next up will be to mod the waist belt and paint his "skirt".

I also painted up and weathered my Skiffmaster's undershirt today that I got from Duane. I changed the color on the tunic a bit to match the color I chose for the shirt. I think its a little more accurate than it was before.

Once again, thanks Duane. I appreciate it dude. :)

Back