Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys. I appreciate it. I want to thank Duane again for the outfit. Its amazing tailoring.

Steven, I pretty much copied the footwear on your Vizam, thanks for posting all the great pictures.

Ill see what I can think of regarding the canon.

Cheers guys. I appreciate it. I want to thank Duane again for the outfit. Its amazing tailoring.

Steven, I pretty much copied the footwear on your Vizam, thanks for posting all the great pictures.

Ill see what I can think of regarding the canon.

Do you guys mean the cannon that comes with the 3 3/4 skiff guard? If so, I do scratch building, I will see what I can come up with...

Thanks Duane. :)

Small update. Added the belt and found the hands and blaster for my Sail Barge Weequay. I also finished Vizam's pants and weathered them a bit. I sitll want to weather the boots and finish up on his skullcap.

Hansolofake, I would love to see some pics of your Sail Barge cannon build. :)

I am pretty much finished(for now :wink1:) with my Sail Barge Weequay skiff guard. I finished the hands and blaster. I also fashioned a holster for him. I darkened the pants and weathered the outfit a bit more. I also repainted the braids to make them more accurate. I had no idea that this guy had red and blue braids.

I will take some better pictures when I have more time.

A project I am going to start after I finish a few other customs is going to be the Snowtrooper Commander. I decided to do a quick mock up of parts to see what he will potentially look like. I spent a good while sanding the armor/helmet and going through my parts bins for extra Snowtrooper bits tonight. Anyways, here he is. Now I can start hunting for the parts I need so when I am ready to work on him, I will have everything I need. :)

Weequay is the bomb and the snowtrooper commander is going to be insane. Nice work chris, cant wait to see him finished.

I almost wanna pay just so I can rep you for those.......almost. lol

They look ace Chris, but you know that already. Awesome bud.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. :)

Here is an updated group shot with Vizam and Sail Barge Weequay....

A shot of Weequay...

Simply amazing. Man i'd buy your figures in a heartbeat. Like your dengar in the back too. How did you do the wrappings. Mine looks retarded. Can you solo out him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back