Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris i keep visiting your thread. Can you pm me what you used for weequay? Man your work is so inspiring!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Robert, here are the closeup pictures of Dengar. After looking at him, I need to do some work on him. He is three years old and needs some upgrades. I would like to redo the gloves and his backpack. I would probably want to tone down the scarring on his face too. When I did him originally, I wanted him to look like a badass. :)

Robert, which Weequay are you referring to?

Thank Chris. How did you do the wrapping on dengar? It looks awesome. Also the gloves, can't find the right ones.

Personally i like the badass look. Like he returned from a mission.

I meant skiff guard weequay [emoji13]

Really like that Dengar! I was going to dive in and do mine but may put it on the backburner to see SSC's. The Hasbro pieces are really pretty great, so they'll have to hit it out of the park.

Thank Chris. How did you do the wrapping on dengar? It looks awesome. Also the gloves, can't find the right ones.

Personally i like the badass look. Like he returned from a mission.

I meant skiff guard weequay [emoji13]

They are all skiff guards, which one? Haha. There is the Skiff master, vintage Kenner and Sail Barge Weequay.

As far as headwraps go on Dengar, I cut cloth into strips, folded them to add thickness and overlapped the layers as I went. I just looked at reference pictures and tried to match the wraps as best I could. I am not happy with the gloves, I need to upgrade them. I could never find a pair I was happy with at the time.

Really like that Dengar! I was going to dive in and do mine but may put it on the backburner to see SSC's. The Hasbro pieces are really pretty great, so they'll have to hit it out of the park.

Thanks. Actually the only Hasbro armor I used on Dengar was the chest armor . Everything else is Sandrooper armor from Sideshow.

I really want to revisit this guy and do some major upgrades on him. :)

The weequay to the right with the brown tunic and vest. The one i used to have as a kid [emoji38]. Man i just used everything from hasbro lol. Thanks for your tips. Again inspiring as ever!

Best,

Robert

The weequay to the right with the brown tunic and vest. The one i used to have as a kid [emoji38]. Man i just used everything from hasbro lol. Thanks for your tips. Again inspiring as ever!

Best,

Robert

I got the brown tunic from "Vivisect" 4-5 years ago. Sadly, he is no longer around. However, Duane has made a few. I am not sure how many he has left though.

Weequay's shirt and pants are from Ignite toys "the Viking". I picked these up a few years ago as well. The boots are also from Ignite toys. Just search eBay, and you should be able to find them. The hands are from the Bith cantina band members.

I got the brown tunic from "Vivisect" 4-5 years ago. Sadly, he is no longer around. However, Duane has made a few. I am not sure how many he has left though.

Weequay's shirt and pants are from Ignite toys "the Viking". I picked these up a few years ago as well. The boots are also from Ignite toys. Just search eBay, and you should be able to find them. The hands are from the Bith cantina band members.

Thanks buddy [emoji12]

So aside from re-visiting characters and improving/changing them up, what skiff guys do you still have to start on?

Let's see here. I have Barada, Blue kenner Nikto, Yak Face and skiff guard Lando on my workbench. I have painted headsculpt's/headgear for Vedain and Klaatu. I have most of the parts for a Yotts Oren and Velken Tezeri. They will all get done eventually. I just need some free time.

Dang, you definitely made Dengar look like a bada$$ I love the scars you added!

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I think I may have overdone it a bit , but he looks good for now. I may revisit him down the road.

Thanks Steven, Sturtrup.

I have quite a few things currently in the pipeline. Even though I don't have any free time to work on stuff right now, I am still acquiring bits and pieces for future projects. Lots of exciting stuff to come, stay tuned. :)

Back