Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Red Leader, standing by..."

2015-11-23 16.46.53.jpg

The two-part helmet design really helps as I paint it. Going to take my time with this one, really want it to look sharp. These helmets are not cheap. :)

Just trying to get the basecoat down, then go back to do all the details and touchups.

Looking good so far, Chris. :)

Man I wish I could walk outside and find about $500 on the ground so I could just buy two more Lukes for my pilots. Haha that would make life so much easier.

Looking good so far, Chris. :)

Man I wish I could walk outside and find about $500 on the ground so I could just buy two more Lukes for my pilots. Haha that would make life so much easier.

I know. Those parts go fast, like in minutes seems like. I think I am going to plant a "money tree" next spring. :)

Chaka, quick question. On TA is the little leg cannister thing being sold as part of the jump suit or being sold separately? I've missed two TA breakdowns so far and I really want this piece.

Anytime dude. Yeah I know what you mean. I got all the parts for a pilot except the suit, vest and chest box which might as well be everything. I'm surprised those three pieces were bundled together. But it's awesome that they are.

I've started to assemble parts to do a couple of Hoth troopers.

I picked up a couple of Luke Hoth figures from Popcultcha during their Black Friday sale, they arrived today. I've also been going through my parts bins finding buckles, grenades rank badges etc.

I'm hoping to start these guys soon. I am just waiting on a couple more things. :)

2015-12-07 19.43.09.jpg

Nice, brother! How many likes heads do I see back there? You working on multiple versions??

Back