Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I am glad the EX came back into stock briefly, was able to flex it and wait out in hand photos.

Pretty nervous about that arm seam, was less bothered by the shoulder. SSAlex said the arm seam was only for the SDCC one and not the production version, so well see.

Not too worried about the paint, I mean its brown fur, how bad can it be? :slap

uh oh, you just jinxed us all!

Oh yeah!!! Got my UPS notice it will be here tomorrow! Han is lonely he's been in a besta by himself for too long.

I wanna see pics right away!!! It will depend on what I gonna do.. thanks in advance :)

a6530__Ben-Kingsley-Mandarin-Trevor-Slattery.jpg

True story about Sideshow Collectibles. They are cast in China, they are painted in China, but they're actually an American invention.

Which is why they're hollow,

f0t076.jpg

full of lies,

300217-sinestro-007.jpg

and leave a bad taste in the mouth.

images

Haha :lol:lol

Chewy just got delivered!! The box is not as big as I thought it was going to be. actually kind of small in comparison to most PF boxes. I guess since its a a pretty narrow sculpt and the base isn't that big that's why. From the looks of it I got number #578. cant wait to get it home and check it out.

yeah don't forget to post pictures !! All depends on them what I am going to do ! :)

Back