Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final flex was scheduled for the 10th but they bumped it to the 15th. So the processing day for full payers is the 27th? I wonder if this is another case where the flexers get first shipment or if we are just getting charged early.

My final flex was scheduled for the 10th but they bumped it to the 15th. So the processing day for full payers is the 27th? I wonder if this is another case where the flexers get first shipment or if we are just getting charged early.

Pretty much, i understand if flexers get the option to opt in early or keep the flex pay schedule but full don't seem to get an option at all. Pretty lame

This really exciting! I've only been collectiong for over a year and a half, and I'm already out of room :/ I don't know what I'm going to do with this guy lol. I think I have to upgrade my home; lotto tickets here I come!

Hey !! This pics in Sideshow website are new ???

I don´t see the seam in the shoulder of the statue now. Are this a update of the final product ???

I think that would be bad business. ;)

a6530__Ben-Kingsley-Mandarin-Trevor-Slattery.jpg

True story about Sideshow Collectibles. They are cast in China, they are painted in China, but they're actually an American invention.

Which is why they're hollow,

f0t076.jpg

full of lies,

300217-sinestro-007.jpg

and leave a bad taste in the mouth.

images

Snadinator: :lol:panic::lol

:nana:

Weren't those pictures the same that were thrown up on their site a while back? They just look familiar, and after those pictures went up, it piece was shown at a convention, with the very obvious seam line.

All I know is that I got my final flexpay notice for 12/15, which means the mighty Chewbacca should get here before Santa. So, should I be naughty (open and display him as soon as I get him) or nice (allow my wife to wrap him and put him under the tree)? Heck, you all know which way I'm going to go on this one!

Oh well I guess if there seam issue or paint the flexers be the
gunie pigs. So I don't need to battle FedEx for my refund.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Oh well I guess if there seam issue or paint the flexers be the
gunie pigs. So I don't need to battle FedEx for my refund.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Thats why I am glad the EX came back into stock briefly, was able to flex it and wait out in hand photos.

Pretty nervous about that arm seam, was less bothered by the shoulder. SSAlex said the arm seam was only for the SDCC one and not the production version, so well see.

Not too worried about the paint, I mean its brown fur, how bad can it be? :slap

Back