Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the news made my day. I am so glad SS listened to collectors on this one.

So young...So naive.... I remember when I was same way...Ah...

NO ONE listened to ANYONE. Sideshow does not listen. You read what Alex said - The statue showed was unfinished, in a middle of working on it. So, it's not that SS listened, because the seam was not supposed to be there to begin with.

Now try asking them to fix predator 2, or the engineer, or the dang emblem on batman pf, or the eyes on superman pf, and see how they 'listen'..:dunno

NO ONE listened to ANYONE. Sideshow does not listen. You read what Alex said - The statue showed was unfinished, in a middle of working on it. So, it's not that SS listened, because the seam was not supposed to be there to begin with.

Now try asking them to fix predator 2, or the engineer, or the dang emblem on batman pf, or the eyes on superman pf, and see how they 'listen'..:dunno

:rotfl Who pissed in your Cheerios?

LOL, SS, believe it or not, has listened to collectors in the past. The Dooku and Anakin pfs being examples.

Having said that, I agree they haven't listened far too often. The exclusive cyclops and maul LSF were two that I skipped because they did not implement badly needed changes.

Anyhow, whatever the reason, I am happy there is no seam.

debbie-downer.jpg

Despite what you think, Sideshow does listen. The Dooku and Anakin PFs, like Ambasah said, are good examples of them doing so.

BTW, I see nothing wrong with the PFs you listed.

:rotfl Who pissed in your Cheerios?

:lol :lol :lol

Just got an email saying I should have funds available on December 27. Can't wait to get this one!

Back