Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the ES. Keaton bats regular is still around and the ES was rather low. This will prob be around for a while...the regular at least. The EX on this is pretty damn awful...a lightup on the sonar head would have made it decent. They took the regular head and basically just added the eye sonar piece and painted it blue...goddamit that's lazy. If I do get it, the regular wil suffice. Arguably the worst EX of any statue to date...

Exclusive is definitely not a must so I won't be pre-ordering this and I don't care if I get that head or not. Even if it waitlists I have confidence it will convert down the road so I most likely will end up with it anyway, but I'm in no rush to order this.

With that said, I really like this piece. It's the best Dark Knight costume Batman I've seen. I love the pose, sculpt, base, and cape. Really well done.

And....:lol at the flipping out on the scale. We all saw this at Comic Con already. Why would peeps now think they just shrunk it down to 1/5 for PO???

Seriously this is so good. Cowl looks great...way better than the HT cowl, proportions are great, details are great...the pose has really grown on me and I think itll look killer in hand..in about 2 years of course.

Just might have to get this... Pics look outstanding. Love the detail. If SSC pulls it off it will be the best Dark Knight figure out there IMO.

Fans of Joker are usually on the insane side. They pay some dude thousands for 1/6 clothing and are known for mutilating Barbies so that they can give their Joker dolls "real" hair. This is no joke.

Since you can't do that with a statue, I'd assume some of them won't buy it.

Depends on the ES. Keaton bats regular is still around and the ES was rather low. This will prob be around for a while...the regular at least. The EX on this is pretty damn awful...a lightup on the sonar head would have made it decent. They took the regular head and basically just added the eye sonar piece and painted it blue...goddamit that's lazy. If I do get it, the regular wil suffice. Arguably the worst EX of any statue to date...

Wow that is really sad and lazzy I thought it have light up errrr look nice but regular is fine for me too if I choose to order him

This. EX head in the Photoshopped pics makes it look like it lights up, and it should. Don't see the Joker PO having any affect on this, since the feedback on that piece was less than stellar with tons of complaints on the awkward pose and a portrait that doesn't look like Ledger.

This. EX head in the Photoshopped pics makes it look like it lights up, and it should. Don't see the Joker PO having any affect on this, since the feedback on that piece was less than stellar with tons of complaints on the awkward pose and a portrait that doesn't look like Ledger.

Hmmm... I don't think it looks light up at all... I think its better that it does not otherwise when lights are off it would look like plastic eyes..

Other then card holding hand (hoping for a switch out) I think the joker pose is perfect... I don;t know how people think the portrait looks nothing like Ledger.

It the Ledger PF that makes me want to get this style of Bats.

Hmmm... I don't think it looks light up at all... I think its better that it does not otherwise when lights are off it would look like plastic eyes..

Other then card holding hand (hoping for a switch out) I think the joker pose is perfect... I don;t know how people think the portrait looks nothing like Ledger.

It the Ledger PF that makes me want to get this style of Bats.
not.jpg

:lol

Hard to say if it'd look fair/foul with the lights off without seeing it, best we could do is take some examples from other pieces that offer light up functions and go from there. :huh

This does look good. I've had some harsh words about the pose but it's growing on me. Bale was a good fighter, the best there's been so far in batman films, and I like that this represents that.

The nit picky side of me noticed that his glove is tucked Into his gauntlet which makes this batman from rises, not TDK. :lol

not.jpg

:lol

Hard to say if it'd look fair/foul with the lights off without seeing it, best we could do is take some examples from other pieces that offer light up functions and go from there. :huh

I have to throw this image back at you..
not.jpg

Because I think it looks great :) :)

ledger-joker.jpg

sdcc2015_sideshow_107.jpg

Funny thing about Heath's Joker... He does look very different from photo to photo.. Just little subtle things that he does with his face.. But I think the PF sculpt def looks like Heath.. To each his own though :)

I'm surprised that people are so put off by the exclusive. The sonar eyes occurred at a pivotal part of the movie and also overlap with his all-white eyes that he tends to have in the comics. Seems like a neat alternative.

Back