Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$469.99

batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-3002291-01.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-3002291-02.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-13.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-feature-300229.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-03.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-07.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-06.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-05.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-12.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-11.jpg
batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-08.jpg

Oh wow, it's 1:5 scale, tad smaller than the other PFs, doesn't really bother me, at least I know it'll fit my BESTA system, haha. Do the sonar eyes light up? Really really like this guy, even though I think the HT 1/4 can achieve the same pose. The price is obviously a cash grab to take advantage of the popularity of the trilogy, yeah?

He stands at 20"... so it should be a typo... it better be!

True, the math wouldn't fit at 1/5, it has to be 1/4.

Oh wow, it's 1:5 scale, tad smaller than the other PFs, doesn't really bother me, at least I know it'll fit my BESTA system, haha. Do the sonar eyes light up? Really really like this guy, even though I think the HT 1/4 can achieve the same pose. The price is obviously a cash grab to take advantage of the popularity of the trilogy, yeah?

No, it's 1/4 at 20" tall with his knees bent, unless that base is much taller than it looks.

I dig it, but ya I hope this is 1/4 for that price. 1/5 is purely laughable.

Yes, I can't believe this is 1/5. This is a HUGE typo if this is truly 1/4 scale. Who is monitoring the posts over there?

I love the look of it but I'm not paying $470 for a 1/5 scale statue.

I'm gonna need clarification before I PO this. Doubt is slightly creeping into my head about getting this. The EX is awful as expected. I might just pass and put my money into another Prime1 piece...

$469.99
Geez... with our poor $CAD, shipping and taxes, this gonna cost me +- 785 $CAD to get this... ouch!

I hope the ES will make this Ex. worth it!

Back