Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ex is a joke but good for us non-us collectors as it's cheaper, much cheaper to get the reg from a eu-seller than the ex from Sideshow.

And-everybody-loses-their-minds.jpg

Looks good. Didn't think I would like it, but looks solid for those who are fans of the suit.

The following is taken from the Sideshow Facebook comments:
"Richard Rico
People are speculating 1/5 scale. Can we get an answer to this?

Sideshow Collectibles
Hi Richard! This piece will be 20" tall including the base. It is larger than 1:5th scale, and designed to complement other pieces from our Premium Format collection. Hope this answers your question!"

The following is taken from the Sideshow Facebook comments:
"Richard Rico
People are speculating 1/5 scale. Can we get an answer to this?

Sideshow Collectibles
Hi Richard! This piece will be 20" tall including the base. It is larger than 1:5th scale, and designed to complement other pieces from our Premium Format collection. Hope this answers your question!"

This seems like a somewhat strange response. They say it is "larger than 1:5 scale" but don't say it is 1:4 scale. They say it is "designed to compliment our Premium Format collection" but not necessarily the same, or in line with, the many others in the PF collection (at 1:4 scale). Maybe I'm reading too much into this and it is 1:4 scale but why not just come out and say it?

Stunning. SSC has done some nice PF's lately, this one not withstanding. I think it's time to cash in on all those pent up reward points. Here's hoping they have the good factory work on these.

Stunning. SSC has done some nice PF's lately, this one not withstanding. I think it's time to cash in on all those pent up reward points. Here's hoping they have the good factory work on these.

I'd wait to see in hand pics if I were you before paying a NRD. Exclusive sucks balls and the reg will likely stay in stock for 30 years.

Back