Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Called them. Lady said the shipment hasn't arrived yet. Got delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Called them. Lady said the shipment hasn't arrived yet. Got delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a damn pity.

I was looking forward to watching your unboxings and reviews this week on this piece and the IS Spider-Man. But both got delayed. Oh well.

While we all impatiently wait.. hopefully it's not too long of a hold up.

Good find! Thanks for sharing.

I hope it's the lens distortion that's making him seem very upright, as opposed to leaned in like the prototype. Nevertheless, though, it looks great. Looks like there's a decent amount of blue in the paint, which will hopefully add some highlights, and that cape is huge!

Good find! Thanks for sharing.

I hope it's the lens distortion that's making him seem very upright, as opposed to leaned in like the prototype. Nevertheless, though, it looks great. Looks like there's a decent amount of blue in the paint, which will hopefully add some highlights, and that cape is huge!

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the blue highlights so thats a nice surprise. They did the same with the Spider-Man Symbiote PF.. adds a nice touch. Looks better on this piece, some complained that the symbiote was too blue looking.. this looks more like a grey wash with a hint of blue.

From SS support...

We were expecting this figure to arrive at our warehouse earlier this week, however, there has been a slight delay at our ports. We are expecting this figure to arrive any day now and will be sure to send it out immediately upon its arrival :)

From SS support...

We were expecting this figure to arrive at our warehouse earlier this week, however, there has been a slight delay at our ports. We are expecting this figure to arrive any day now and will be sure to send it out immediately upon its arrival :)

Its always the port workers fault

csyMaSzH.png

I wonder if they will ship me a statue without paying first? I'll pay later whenever my boss releases my money?

As we continue waiting, here's another shot via Geordie Kyle on Facebook.

I think it turned out great. The blue highlights are subtle in soft light and are quite nice.

14045559_10208725156980354_5132392854559257234_n.jpg

Some people have received theirs on Facebook, nothing we haven't already seen but here's some size comparisons..

With all the caveats considered, such as camera perspective, pose (as he's leaning and crouching), base height, and a direct comparison to an over-sized comic PF, does anybody else feel that he look slightly undersized? If he does indeed come up to mid-chest on both the Superman and Batman PF's, then he looks to be even shorter than the Man of Steel by about 1", whom I feel is undersized.

Can anybody who has him already (Sloth, I'm sort of looking in your direction here) comment on his size?

Those bases are MUCH taller. The original batman PF is WAY oversized as well. A buddy of mine has it and it's nice, but he's as big as the Hulk. I think the Bale piece is fine with other movie PF's.

That's what I was thinking.. he does look small but those other statues are bulkier comic versions.. Bale was a very slender Batman. Also as mentioned camera angles can distort perspective as well.

Back