Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some size comparisons posted on Facebook.

LUYAMaq.png

I'm almost liking the Hot Toys better.

There was someone who posed the HT like the PF and it was pretty close looking.

I just wish they would ship this already so I can decide if I should order the Affleck version. It's a tough choice, while I prefer the look of Millers Batman I feel like you get more out of the Bale suit in terms of detail with his high tech armor..for $400-500 I want something to look at :) ...however if this statue looks too small compared to the rest of my pieces I may order the Affleck PF which isn't much taller but at least he's bulkier.

I wish SS would give us a time frame other then 'any day now' ..it's been a week going on two.

There was someone who posed the HT like the PF and it was pretty close looking.

I just wish they would ship this already so I can decide if I should order the Affleck version. It's a tough choice, while I prefer the look of Millers Batman I feel like you get more out of the Bale suit in terms of detail with his high tech armor..for $400-500 I want something to look at :) ...however if this statue looks too small compared to the rest of my pieces I may order the Affleck PF which isn't much taller but at least he's bulkier.

I wish SS would give us a time frame other then 'any day now' ..it's been a week going on two.

I got an email today that I am getting charged my final payment on the 5th, so it should ship out the next day.

I remember feeling this way the first time this happened to me roughly two years ago. Then again, and again, and again. I actually threatened to charge them interest the time they had my money for almost a month and still no shipping notice. They shouldn't do it. I shouldn't be desensitized to it. I should complain but just like everything else with SS, it's a series of bitter disappointments with an occasional home run which keeps me drinking the kool-aid. Maybe I have Stockholm syndrome. Anyway, I've learned to just save my energy now for QC arguments.

I remember feeling this way the first time this happened to me roughly two years ago. Then again, and again, and again. I actually threatened to charge them interest the time they had my money for almost a month and still no shipping notice. They shouldn't do it. I shouldn't be desensitized to it. I should complain but just like everything else with SS, it's a series of bitter disappointments with an occasional home run which keeps me drinking the kool-aid. Maybe I have Stockholm syndrome. Anyway, I've learned to just save my energy now for QC arguments.

Stockholm syndrome lol!

You can do the exact same pose with HT. The joints are very solid with the figure.

I have it, looks like a statue than a figure. I was debating to get the PF and sell my HT, but they are so close I don't think there is not much point.

I would only get the PF now if Joker comes out good as a companion piece.

Super excited for this one! Can't wait!

Pics of the Hot Toys version always make me sad tho... because seemingly EVERYONE who owns that piece positions the gauntlet blades to the sides of the arms. Its so highly screen inaccurate that I want to scream and cry every time I see that.

Super excited for this one! Can't wait!

Pics of the Hot Toys version always make me sad tho... because seemingly EVERYONE who owns that piece positions the gauntlet blades to the sides of the arms. Its so highly screen inaccurate that I want to scream and cry every time I see that.

Same. Most owners seem to love making that figure look pretty crummy and toylike...it's an admittedly tough figure to pose but man.

I thought the same until I recently got it in-hand. The body type works perfectly for the Martin Canale portrait (I don't know if it was engineered with his or Bergholtz's in mind.) My favorite portrait is of course the Neal Adams-esque Modern Age one, so I understand the criticisms given Batman's leaner build from that era. It's still pretty easy to overlook. The height definitely doesn't make it ideal to display with other quarter-scale non-comics-based Batman pieces as opposed to the Gotham villains.

I don't think it's the build of his body that bothers most, but literally the size of the statue. He's out of scale with most quarter scale statues.

I don't think it's the build of his body that bothers most, but literally the size of the statue. He's out of scale with most quarter scale statues.

I disagree. I saw a review posted and when holding the figure it looked normal to me. When comparing it to some oversized comic pieces yes, he looks small.....his base is also 4 inches shorter as well. I think next to other movie PF's, which is what I collect, he'll look in scale.

I disagree. I saw a review posted and when holding the figure it looked normal to me. When comparing it to some oversized comic pieces yes, he looks small.....his base is also 4 inches shorter as well. I think next to other movie PF's, which is what I collect, he'll look in scale.

Are we talking about the same statue? I'm talking about the comic PF.

Just spoke to SS customer service. For anyone who received their charging notices last week , you will be receiving a tracking # either sometime today or tomorrow. They are in the process of shipping them out today. :clap

Just spoke to SS customer service. For anyone who received their charging notices last week , you will be receiving a tracking # either sometime today or tomorrow. They are in the process of shipping them out today. :clap

Giddy up. Thanks for the update, bud.

Seamless backdrop and soft boxes are ready to unbox and review this bad boy!

I just finished talking with them as well, they said mine was being processed for shipment as she was writing.

Back