Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a regular version at my comic shop, love it! I did a review on it on my YouTube channel if you guys and gals want to check it out!

https://youtu.be/XBtqw2r6JhU

YouTube channel: Geekthisway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sold on the pose, but I think this looks way better without the cape and with the sonar light-up portrait. Hopefully we'll get a Rises Bane to face-off with him in the near future.

He does look good without the cape, lots of detail on his back armor..

UYfmowW.png

7YQjkiW.png

p00Hphu.png

yHciwB9.png

Y50Txc8.png

sU55SC1.png

Alright. You guys talked me into it. Just pulled the trigger on the EX.

Thanks for the pics and reviews all!

Looks like it turned out pretty great...

Not sold on the pose from some angles but it looks great at others.

Congrats to those that are getting him. Hope the Joker turns out just as good for those getting him as a companion piece.

Some size comparisons posted on Facebook.

LUYAMaq.png

kYkpodF.png

Wogg9Qn.png

d69Ex3g.jpg

VmI4JQQ.jpg

y3frs3q.jpg

Thanks for these. Was the original one shown at SDCC/NYCC last year leaning forward or is this the same? I think someone earlier asked about the statue leaning back and I was curious about that too. Still unsure about this one since I have the 1/4 HT already, gonna try to swing by Forbidden Planet next week and see if he's arrived there yet to see in person.

The Batman PF looks like the Hulk dressed up as Batman.

I thought the same until I recently got it in-hand. The body type works perfectly for the Martin Canale portrait (I don't know if it was engineered with his or Bergholtz's in mind.) My favorite portrait is of course the Neal Adams-esque Modern Age one, so I understand the criticisms given Batman's leaner build from that era. It's still pretty easy to overlook. The height definitely doesn't make it ideal to display with other quarter-scale non-comics-based Batman pieces as opposed to the Gotham villains.

Back