Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both? I have a pf and the dio coming next week.

Unless you meant the pics I posted of the reg, that was posted at SF was just sharing them over here.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thought it was yours.
Now I know you bought the SE statue too right?

:clap when did you jump on the waitlist?

i'm still waiting for mine to convert :pray:

Quite early, can't remember the exact date but I know I got on the list not long after it was sold out.

I'm sure your wait list will convert too especially with so many stuff hitting us around the same time. Many of us will be re-evaluating our orders and some stuff will get cancelled. As for me, I have to cancel my pre-order for the Stormtrooper PF. Hope to get that figure some time later when finances are less tight.

You are lucky sir to jump early on this i jumped on 26th of last month so no chance for me at convert, but hopefully vaako yours convert as well. He's an amazing piece in person, that's why i jumped on the wl on ex but probably too late for me. Good luck to all and hope it converts for you guys.

Thinking of getting the cobra throne love the size and
Detail to display it behind the CC PF not sure if it would look right
Since is for 1/6 figures but I was thinking of putting it on top of something so the PF won't tower over it.
What do you guys think ?

It would look horrible IMO. Far too small to look right. If you want to go that route, get the Cobra Commander Dio instead or the 1/6 Cobra Commander to go with it..

You are lucky sir to jump early on this i jumped on 26th of last month so no chance for me at convert, but hopefully vaako yours convert as well. He's an amazing piece in person, that's why i jumped on the wl on ex but probably too late for me. Good luck to all and hope it converts for you guys.

I wouldn't say no chance........

It would look horrible IMO. Far too small to look right. If you want to go that route, get the Cobra Commander Dio instead or the 1/6 Cobra Commander to go with it..

Yeah I though about it but it's not the same actually
The throne is Smaller and the cc not chrome , I though about
1/6 cc but not into 1/6 collecting, have you guys seen the review
On the cc throne is pretty huge and detailed I don't know IMO it might work Might be able get away with it will see

If you are half blind and you put the CC premium format 30 feet behind the throne, then yeah, it should look great. Do it.

I will be surprised if the ex doesn't come back in stock. There aren't that many Joe collectors it seems like. :dunno

never seen this before : sold out but a waitlist with low quantity bar :rotfl

cc-1.jpg

Call me crazy, but just can't get into this figure. Not sure if its the pose or the fit of the clothing. Just seems....I don't know.

Back