Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice, with big red letters indicating I better update my credit card or my exclusive might be cancelled! Expired in October, so that's how much I'm getting from Sideshow these days...

I got the same notice too and my CC doesn't expire until next month. I already got the new card in but didn't want to activate it until this bad boy comes in! I would hate miss out on a technicality. :hi5:

Alright, chat came back, and I chatted with Lisa to be sure the correct credit card information is on file for this and the pending Gimli. Everything seems to be okay, so I will try to relax now. I'm anticipating this one more and more, and don't really want to miss out based on a technicality or glitch in Sideshow's system, like Barbarian did with Jason. I honestly don't see this one coming back in stock either, especially with the regular now sold out...

At the end, she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me, and I said, give me a bronze Boba Fett.

Then she said I needed the secret word, which I assumed to be "shenanigans," unfortunately, I was wrong. :(

Alright, chat came back, and I chatted with Lisa to be sure the correct credit card information is on file for this and the pending Gimli. Everything seems to be okay, so I will try to relax now. I'm anticipating this one more and more, and don't really want to miss out based on a technicality or glitch in Sideshow's system, like Barbarian did with Jason. I honestly don't see this one coming back in stock either, especially with the regular now sold out...

At the end, she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me, and I said, give me a bronze Boba Fett.

Then she said I needed the secret word, which I assumed to be "shenanigans," unfortunately, I was wrong. :(

Yah, I'm not updating my Credit card until this has been charged next week. Can't afford any hiccups. :eek:

guys...anyone notice that ssc changed the pics of CC on their website? looks to me that there were changes made on CC's final look from what was originally shown to us....same thing they did with rogue when her final look turned out to be different....

waiting for CC to be delivered before making a final judgement but initially I liked the look before when pre-orders came out (the matte finish head gear and the shade of blue for his uniform...)..it looks kinda different in the new pics

sorry in advance if this was a topic taken up in earlier threads guys :peace

thanks for the clarification...then i might as well join the bandwagon :clap...good show ssc!:lol

I was worried that the helmeted head rested too high on the neck (the official pics look a little giraffe-necked), but from other pics it looks like its just a matter of properly futzing with his jacket collar.

The darker royal blue works okay (much better than opting for a black uniform), but hopefully the 1:6 figure will be in a lighter v1 accurate blue.

To the people who are mentioning about the change in card issue you need to be careful about something.

If you guys have been issued with a NEW UPDATED card already then your old card has a shelf life and POSSIBLY could expire BEFORE the actual date appearing on it.

Any time a replacement or updated card is issued by a bank or credit company the previous version gets closed out - even if the old one still has shelf life.

It has happened to me previously where a new card had been issued to me but I carried on using the old one as it still had well over a month left on it. However, at one point it just stopped working and yet was still valid. When I called the bank to double check a problem they said that I should have started using the new card straight away as it was instantly valid.

Obviously you may not have an issue but wanted to throw it out there so that you have all bases covered - might be worth double checking with your banks.

Moved my last flexpay up to the 10th, that was the option they gave me...weird...but will probably call on the 9th, too damn excited want to be sure it comes next week.

both? I have a pf and the dio coming next week.

Unless you meant the pics I posted of the reg, that was posted at SF was just sharing them over here.

Although now that I think about it a custom CC with all sculpted clothes and lighter blue would look pretty killer next to my planned custom Baroness'.

Back