Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sticker on the chest looks shady, like it might come off. Other than that, its a great looking figure.

Didn't you know the first 350 who order get a vintage Marvel comic?

Oh wait. That's the clone from Star Wars Shop. :lol

Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

Just not a big fan of them. Dont even like them on the SW figures.

I think a pair of real leather boots would look cooler.

Something like these.
GINL-GO0012.jpeg

or these

GINL-G010.jpeg

I agree with Chase. That CC needs a change of boots. DiD has some great 1:6 scale boots too... and I see no problem with the Jacket. It's Backstreet style baby!

Boots are one of those things that I say "more power to you" to anyone willing to upgrade, but I'd rather not add $15 to the price of the figure to get leather boots.

sideshow-collectibles-2008072310391.jpg

Bradstreet version or not, the trenchcoat look is growing on me the more I see it. The classic style without jacket will definitely be my default way of displaying him but I can see myself throwing the coat on for an alternate look from time to time. Every newsletter with a new Joe preview is going to be like Christmas in the 80's!

Poor Star Wars fans had to wait over three years to see their big baddie announced. Joe fans get CC as the second figure in the line! Yo Joe! :D

Last edited:
I hope he goes up for pre-order tonight...I can't wait for tomorrow.

BTW - best Sideshow figure ever...better than stupid Darth Vader and $uck Wars, better than the Dead...better than LotR...better than your mom, better than Sideshow's mom... better betterer...the best..bestest.

He looks amazing, and was my number 1 most wanted character. I'm ordering up the second he's available. I do wish the helmeted version was an option, though. That's my favorite version. It's probably going to be a while before we see that now.

I'll leave the trench on him. Pretty slick.

Bradstreet version or not, the trenchcoat look is growing on me the more I see it. The classic style without jacket will definitely be my default way of displaying him but I can see myself throwing the coat on for an alternate look from time to time. Every newsletter with a new Joe preview is going to be like Christmas in the 80's!

Poor Star Wars fans had to wait over three years to see their big baddie announced. Joe fans get CC as the second figure in the line! Yo Joe! :D

The trenchcoat look is growing on me as well. At first I was like thats not Hooded Cobra Commander would wear but it's starting to look tighter every time I see him!

sideshow-collectibles-2008072310391.jpg

This fig is so bad ass looking!!! You JOE fans got some awesome ^^^^ coming yourway!! Good luck on your EX PPOS!:rock

Back