Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive is his pistol from the 80's version

SS mentioned they would be doing 1 a quarter, to bad, Id buy more as Im sure others would also. Im a huge SW collector, and to me this line has way more potential, if they were to do more characters.

The exclusive is his pistol from the 80's version

SS mentioned they would be doing 1 a quarter, to bad, Id buy more as Im sure others would also. Im a huge SW collector, and to me this line has way more potential, if they were to do more characters.

Nope.
Sideshow's Scott Klauder said in the Both video (Podium #3) that Cobra Commander's exclusive is his Cane with hidden sword:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=5091

Didnt they say in the video shown prior to the con it would be the pistol?
Or maybe it comes with that anyway

i love this figure. it sucks all the fun out of vader for me. i was super excited for vader but CC stole his thunder. i was at work all day today wondering if this guy went up for preorder this morning. i raced home only to be disappointed. hopefully it is up for order tomorrow cuz im gonna be gone the rest of the weekend.

Marc and Corie from online chat said POs will be going up at 9 AM PST everyday and at no other time.

I have to admit that while I thought the Snake Eyes figure was cool, I wasn't as blown away by it as everyone else was. Cobra Commander flat out kicks ass. I think I'm going to switch allegiances.

Cobra!

I have to admit that while I thought the Snake Eyes figure was cool, I wasn't as blown away by it as everyone else was. Cobra Commander flat out kicks ass. I think I'm going to switch allegiances.

Cobra!

1991341605_8bcb949ed1.jpg

well im getting all three, but if all 3 shipped to me on the same day, vader and stormie would sit in the corner while i played with CC all day long.:lol

Ditto LOL, vettie nice, I hope I don't have the same experience like I did last time with the Faux Bronze statues!!!

I've all ready got Joker, Batman and IM covered, so hopefully I will have a chance...:horror

Back