Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow talk about lag!

I got in on the exclusive in the end :D but i must admit it was hard work.

The Sideshow site must be red hot!

Web site sucks SS...that said I got my order in....I have no faith in being able to get the iron spidey though...

I bet they will be up for a while today, as most people will forget they go up at 9AM PST and that they will be doing stuff everyday!

Hope I can get up early enough tomorrow and Sunday!

I got him and Belloq ordered for myself and a friend... man was the site draggin' ass! Pages kept failing to load, but in the end it all worked out.

And boy howdy, the Cobra Commander figure is sick :rock

I got him and Belloq ordered for myself and a friend... man was the site draggin' ass! Pages kept failing to load, but in the end it all worked out.

And boy howdy, the Cobra Commander figure is sick :rock

yeah man it kept telling me page not found, i was like WTF? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but it finally came thru and it's all good.:bunnydanc :bunnydanc

I'm so happy not being a SW fan...its gonna sux bad....And the Commander : ordered !!!!

I'm REALLY glad I checked this thread. Pure awesomeness. I don't know why everyone's complaining, he looks like the CC I loved but with a coat. The staff is a killer exclusive. It's gonna be a long wait for him and SE...

Man, I almost threw my keyboard out the window. What a way to start the day. I was finally able to get him after 10 minutes of refreshing and reloading. Good looking figure can't wait for him to get into my hands. COBRA!!!!!

Back