Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

COBRA!!!!!
IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

More pictures here:
https://www.rebelscum.com/2008/IMG_1984.JPG

OH MAN!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will likely replace the boots, but other than that he is perfect IMO:rock :rock :rock :rock

Just can't get enough of him! Hopefully someone gets them to take off the jacket or they've pics of him without it. It's cool, but I'll mostly leave it off and want to see him without it!!! :D

I AM SO IN THE G.I.JOE LINE! Snake Eyes didn't do it for me, Cobra Commander did. Well, that and he's my favorite villain for character design. Up there right with Darth Vader, G1 Megatron, and of course his comrade, Destro.

SWEEEEET!!! CC looks awesome! I like everything about it.
Why the heck do we have to get pics of a SS Joe figure from Rebel Scum though?!:lol

This line is awesome. The best 12" line Sideshow has going right now, IMO.

I'm gonna get both Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander.

I feel like a kid again.

:D

HT has changed their stands to include the bar that goes around the legs via the crotch. I'm wondering if those generic stands will be made available.....They'd work best for these Joes and would fit into the SSC stands one would think...

The sculpt is incredible...the eyes really got my with the "psycho madman dictator' glare that CC should have!

The head is perfect!!!! the patch on the chest is bad. But that won't stop him from terrorising my wallet! COBRA!!!!

This figure is state-of-the-bad-ass-art :rock:rock:rock Looking forward to have CC and Snake Eyes in my collection.

Last edited:

The head is perfect!!!! the patch on the chest is bad. But that won't stop him from terrorising my wallet! COBRA!!!!

I noticed that... hopefully its just a stand in. Kinda looks like a cheap sticker. But if thats the only complaint on an otherwise badass figure I'll live :lol

I'm going to say this is one of Sideshow's BEST head sculpts. Yeah there's a hood and all but it captures the look perfectly. The paint detail on the eyes is incredible..I hope this translates well on the production piece!

Actually, I'm going to say that thus far...this is the best looking Sideshow figure I've seen all year. I hope he has the Prometheus body and not a crappy Art S. Buck.

Back