Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pro is awesome after they worked out the bugs. i'm just glad that this line wasn't the testing ground for the Pro. those first Indy figures were pretty bad. the best part is a wrist peg attached to each hand. it really makes hand swapping easier.

I hope the Star wars line gets this kind of treatment, all my stormtroopers were floppy buggers.

I was wondering if someone can post more detailed photos. As others have said as awesome as the figure looks Im not super blown away. I was thinking about ordering the Cobra Officer. Just want to kind of get an idea.

Ok, well I just realized that the officer is already sold out, but after seeing SS's gallery I'll just PO him from another site. Damn I stand corrected he looks good...really good. Plus Im a sucker for military figures.

With the low amount made, they prolly won't show up on Hastings.

Heh, you never know.

But there are other places. If I find out, I'll only share with Joe posters. The Vader thread in the SW forum turned into a IM/predator thread. It's obvious were most of those items are going.

I am hoping trooper goes GC. I got a nice 50% discount in the waits.

Got both of mine yesterday in prefect shape, looks awesome!!

This is going to be a great line, hope it doesn't die down.

i kinda want 2 of these as well, but i got no extra funds right now. they would look great posing as sentries to the cobra throne. guess i'm gonna half to use the trooper/officer combo for standing guard.

We've already been told that we're due to get several variants of the Cobra troopers, so I'm content with just one of these. Assuming my Wait List converts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back