Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my trooper pre order through a different online retailer than sideshow. I am new to how sideshow works but I am assuming I will be waiting at least a couple extra weeks. Is this a good assumption?

I'm not familiar with how non-Sideshow waiting lists work. Are you saying that you initially pre-ordered with another site, and now are putting yourself on the Sideshow waiting list?

I'm not familiar with how non-Sideshow waiting lists work. Are you saying that you initially pre-ordered with another site, and now are putting yourself on the Sideshow waiting list?

No I just have an order at another shop. I am guessing SS fills in house orders before it sends out product to other retailers.

I have my trooper pre order through a different online retailer than sideshow. I am new to how sideshow works but I am assuming I will be waiting at least a couple extra weeks. Is this a good assumption?

yeah, probably about 2 week wait time for your retailer to receive shipment, though several months ago I remember reading about a figure that the retailers actually received their units a few weeks before SSC customers did...one of the SW figures I think.

i used used the affiliate link and put myself on the wait list :(

yeah, probably about 2 week wait time for your retailer to receive shipment, though several months ago I remember reading about a figure that the retailers actually received their units a few weeks before SSC customers did...one of the SW figures I think.

Cool. I can live with that, just got my snake eyes last week and commander yesterday. I prolly won't even have them geared up by the time I get my trooper.

One more question, is the amount produced that is listed on sideshow's website the total amount or just the amount they are selling direct?

So what does it mean when the figure has SOLD OUT on some of the retailers websites? Does that mean that some retailers already got them and sold out? Or they sold out of their expected stock. Im curious, because I went ahead and pre-ordered the Cobra Trooper from White Wizard Toys. Their site has the figure SOLD OUT, yet I havent received any info from them.

pretty sure it means they presold through their expected allotment. I never ordered through White Wizard but hoping their reputable it sounds to me like if you got a confirmation with your original order you should be ok

I've kinda put my hopes in Hasting's Amazon store getting some. I snagged Snake Eyes from them for $103 shipped.

With the low amount made, they prolly won't show up on Hastings.

wow. 2000 is a low amount. surprised its so low considering there was no ex edition and this is an army builder. hmm. might have to jump on the waitlist.

just got charged for 2, hopefully they will ship out tonight and should be here tomorrow!!

Have any of the canucks here bought from toys2.net? Will they let me know when my trooper is shipping or am I now playing the wait game?

I just got my trooper he looks great, and the body is awesome and heavy. Sideshow please use this kind of body for all your figures in future its awesome. He doesn't need the stand he's as solid as a TT. Also the transfers on mine are fine, their nice and crisp with no rough edges showing on the uniform.

Last edited:
I just got my trooper he looks great, and the body is awesome and heavy. Sideshow please use this kind of body for all your figures in future its awesome. He doesn't need the stand he's as solid as a TT. Also the transfers on mine are fine, their nice and crisp with no rough edges showing on the uniform.

great news! can't wait to get mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back