Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta (4 Spots Left)

That's cool bud, i just wanted to know so i could save you the time of having to switch the pictures out. :hi5:

:rock :rock

So right now, I am mainly looking for photos that are taller than they are wider but with a pretty close 2:1 ratio. Doesn't need to be exact. We just don't want super skinny or super fat photos.

:rock :rock

So right now, I am mainly looking for photos that are taller than they are wider but with a pretty close 2:1 ratio. Doesn't need to be exact. We just don't want super skinny or super fat photos.

Most of the ones i use are 400 × 600 and now Joseph showed me how to get pics from SSC they'll all be that size.

I know, it is crazy. I didn't think we would get to 1000 yet but we will make it once I get the rest approved. It is awesome how much we got done so far in 2 months.

WOW! Almost at the 1000 mark? SWEET! Great work guys! :rock :duff :rock

That might be me? :monkey3 I know I have edited quite a lot of pics.

Bastard! i spend ages looking on google for pictures because i can't save them from SSC anymore. :mad: :lol

Goes off to change Josephs pictures :yess: ;)

:lol:lol

Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta (3 Spots Left)

Gonna do a deploy in the next couple hours. I am going to take the site down for this deploy because I need to do some maintenance with the images. The outage shouldn't be too long but if you cannot get access that will be why.

Fresh squirreling...

Kratos statue
Hellboy 2 1:1 bust
The Stone Trolls Statue
Patient Zero 1:1 bust.

Wasn't sure if Kratos & P-zero bust have been added as i couldn't
find them in a search. Sorry in advance if it is a double up.

So we might have to switch out some images. We won't have any crazy long ones but we might have some wider ones but they won't be any wider than 150 pixels.

I am going to be working on some other development and then I might come back to the thumbnails and figure something else out.

Trying out some different things with the home page and "glimpse" view. They may or may not stay, we will see.

I am just going to talk to my self. I am going to have that "glimpse" view up for a while and then I am going to try a more minimalistic approach and then you guys can let me know what you like better.

Managed to add these between the busy times! :D

Spider-Man PF Ex
Evil Queen PF
Maleficent PF
Santa Yoda

I've already added those. :( I love that Santa Yoda it's cool isn't it? :D

Added Bowen variants
Cable Retro
Ant-man
Hulkbuster
Dr Doom Modern
Electro Night Green
Loki Faux Bronze
Luke Cage Classic
Spider-Man Black Symbiot
Iron Man Modern

Looking at all the stuff you guys are submitting, just makes me want to buy more things.

:lol

That's happening to me while i'm adding them. :slap

Added

Ex Ariel
Ex Ryu VS Sagat
Ex Lord Raptor
Ex Evil Ryu
Ex Ken
Ex Vega
Ex Shin Akuma
Ex Blanka

Last edited: